Chapter 13

Victoria's POV:

I was really tired of what Britney was doing to me. I couldn't take it anymore. I went to the bathroom and grabbed a razor. I stated cutting myself furiously. Blood was squirting out of my arm. I didn't care. I cut myself again and again.

Flashback*

I walked into the bathroom, and Britney was doing her makeup.

"What the hell are you doing here, slut?" She asked me. I felt a lump come to my throat. I don't understand why she was so mad at me!

"I never liked you, I hate you, your am ugly whore, slut." All came out of her mouth. She was the only person who was really keeping me alive. If it wasn't for her, I would be dead. And now she is gone.

End of flashback*

I was still cutting myself. My arm was losing a lot of blood.

"What is taking so long in there!" It was Justin. He sounded really irritated. With my luck Britney made him turn against me too.

I didn't respond. No words came out of my mouth. I tried talking again but I felt so weak, light-headed. My vision started to blacken. I didn't try keeping myself awake. Why would I try. I lost everyone who loved me. The door started shaking.

"What are you freaking doing in there?!? You better respond or else you will be sorry!" I hear Justin shriek."

It was to late.

I blacked out.

Justin's POV:

Victoria was in the bathroom for a long time. There was only one bathroom in the hotel room and I had to go REALLLY bad! "What is taking so long in there!" I asked. I was really irritated.

No response.

I started shaking the door. "What are you freaking doing in there?!" I was furious now. I started kicking the door until I made a hole. I looked through the hole. The smell of blood filled my nose. My eyes widened when I saw a lifeless Victoria laying in a pool of blood.

"Victoria!" I shouted. I started to kick the door as hard as I could,until it broke off the hinges. The door fell on top of Victoria's body. Nice going Justin. I heard a shriek and looked behind me. Britney.

"Britney, call 911. I shouted to her. She nodded and quickly ran to the phone. I tried to find Victoria's pulse but I heard nothing. I started to cry. I haven't cried in a while. It was my fault she was laying in the floor surround by her own blood. I felt like a monster.

Pretty soon I started to here an ambulance.

They came in and started to give her CPR. They decided we would have to go to the hospital. I nodded and Britney and I jumped in the ambulance.

Britney's POV:

I heard Justin yelling. Psh, that bitch is probably annoying him.

Then I heard him kicking the door. What was going on?

"Victoria!" I heard him shout. I wanted to see what happened so I came downstairs.

I shrieked at the sight of Victoria, looking dead in a pool of blood.

I saw a razor by her. I realized she cut herself. I was the cause. I started to feel really guilty.

"Call 911!" Justin ordered me. I nodded and dialed 911. After about 5 minutes they arrived. We had to go to the hospital because she needed to be hooked up on a life support. She had lost a lot of blood.

During the ride to the hospital I looked at my lifeless friend. My best friend. She probably didn't consider us best friends anymore. After what I had done to her. I started to cry. I was the cause of this. This is all me. I hated myself. I wanted to die instead on Victoria! It isn't her fault that she got kidnapped. I was the one who was stupid enough to get involved in this.

I really hated myself.

A/N: I bet you weren't expecting that! Sorry if I didn't get to use your idea in this chapter. I will in the next chapter I promise! The person who suggested having Victoria escape, I will use. (;