Chapter 11

~The Next Day~

Britney's POV:

We all sat around and did nothing AGAIN! I was so bored. I was watching TV all day and nothing really good was on.

Then Justin came in.

I felt the room tense up a little. I looked at Vicki. She seemed irritated by his presence. Justin walked over to me and sat down next to me. He put his arm around me. I looked over at Vicki and jealousy was written all over her face.

My thinking was cut of when Justin started to grope my bottom. I gasped.

"Who the fuck do you think I am?!?" I asked. I was furious.

"My slave." He said calmly like that was the most normal thing in the world. I ran upstairs to the bathroom. How can I live the rest of my life being some sort of slave?!? I looked around and found a razor. I grabbed it. I thought I stopped cutting about 2 months ago and now I'm doing it again. I sighed. I slid the cold blade on my wrist and it was replaced with my warm blood. I cut myself again. And again. Now there was a large pool of blood below me. The bathroom smelled of blood. It made me want to vomit. And vomit I did. I opened the toilet and emptied up my stomach.

"Britney are you okay?" I heard Vicki ask me.

"Yess." I moaned.

I cleaned up the blood on the floor and then flushed the toilet. Luckily there was air freshener inside the bathroom or else it would of been obvious that I was sick and cut myself. I sprayed the whole bathroom until it smelled of lavender.

I walked out and jumped on the couch and lay there. I was tired. I wonder where Vicki and Justin were. Poor Vicki. He is probably taking her virginity away from her. I sighed. I knew that was going to be me next.

Victoria's POV:

When I heard Britney in the bathroom, it sounding like she was vomiting. I asked her if she was okay and she said yes. I felt two arms snake around my wrist.

"What the-" I was cut off by him kissing me roughly. He dragged me in his room and locked the door.

"Justin stop!" I shouted. I tried freeing myself but it was no use.

"We'll this is going to be fun tonight isn't it?" Justin said smirking at me. I gasped. He chuckled and started kissing my neck. I moaned. I wanted him to stop but it felt good. I tried pulling away but Justin kissed my neck harder making me gasp. I felt so good it was like torture.

I felt a bulge in his pants. I started to worry. He is going to rape me?!?

He started unbuckling his belt and taking off his shirt. Then his pants and his underwear. He did the same to me.

A/N: I'm not writing a sex scene! *shudders

This chapter is pretty short. :/ I'm sorry I don't have the time to make a long one anymore. I'm so busy nowadays since I'm starting school soon.