5

I watched as Jake started fighting Zack from behind a tree. It soon got very bloody and I couldn't tell who the blood was from. As far as I could tell, Jake was winning and had an advantage. Jake was on top, and had Zack's neck.

I couldn't watch this anymore so I turned away and look at the stump of the tree. I heard a few growls, a yelp, and the sound of bones cracking. Everything went silent. I turned back around to see who won and I was hoping it was Jake.

I slowly turned toward the scene to find both wolves lying on the floor. The only difference was that one of the wolves were breathing.

I walked over to them and saw Zack had his neck ripped out. It was gross to look at. I turned my head to Jake and he was laying on the floor in a pool of blood. His heart was barely beating and just looking for any life left. I tried to link any of the pack members to come help me but everyone blocked me out.

Something weird just snapped in me. It was like I gained super human strength or something like that. I carefully lifted up Jake and ran at full speed back to the house. I ran to the pack house a little ways down. I believe that their would be a pack hospital there.

I walked through the doors and right away the Beta saw me.