22

Jake's P.O.V.

We plan our trip out and as we start to head out Ryan shows up.

"Sorry, Sweet Cheeks, can't let you go that easy." He says then lunges toward her.

She easily dodges him and then lunges at him. Violet holds me back. She's not letting me protect my mate.

Rose's P.O.V.

When Ryan calls me Sweet Cheeks, I can't help but get mad. He has no right to call me that. Only Jake.

He lunges at me. I just move out of the way so he doesn't tackle me. Violet knows what she is doing. She is holding Jake back. Before I saved Jake we already went over what was going to happen.

I didn't want Jake risking his life for me. Not anymore. I'm a big girl, figuratively.

I lunge at Ryan, only being about to see red now. I can feel eyes watching me and I know it's Jake. Violet hates to watch me fight. It gets bad most of the time.

When my eyes start to go back to normal and I can see straight, I look at the damage I did.

Ryan had a swollen eye, busted lip, his left arm was deformed, his stomach was bruised, and his ankle looked very out of shape.

"Holy crap." I hear Jake say. "Where did you learn to fight like that?" He asks me.

I've never learned to fight. When I get angry or stressed it just comes out. I explain.

"Well then, you won't have any problems fighting those girls tomorrow. Alright let's get out of here." And with that said we are running out of this complex.

We know as we leave, that this battle isn't over. This war has just begun, and I started it. The Silver Moon Pack are after me, not any of my pack, just me. I just hope that the Silver Moon pack gets the fact that I am stronger then they think. I can defend myself when I have to. Yes, I did show some weakness when I didn't fight back while I was apart of their pack, but what was the point? What would I get from being strong with them? Get exiled to rouge or even become one of their fighters. I was in line for Beta, yet they disbanded me.

Here I come people, strong then ever. I will be the Luna and fighter that the Red Moon Pack needs.