13

Rose's P.O.V.

When we finally got to the house and Jake ran me to the bathroom. He put me down on the toilet and I started to burn. His touch was absent from my skin and it hurt. I started crying with silent sobs.

"Rose! I'm so sorry baby. There is only one way to fix this but you won't like it. I'm sorry baby I don't want to hurt you." Jake rambled with tears in his eyes.

Please! Do whatever you can to fix this! Even if it hurts me, just do it. I want this pain to stop! Please Jake. I plead with all my will. It hurts so bad I want it to stop.

"Baby please. This may hurt. I'm gonna have to mark you. It should hurt at first but then all the pain will go away, I promise." Jake says then picks me up and carries me to the bed.

He gives me a kiss on the lips and some of the pain goes away. It seems whenever I have him touching me the pain goes away.

Jake starts trailing kisses down my neck and reaches my collarbone. "This is going to hurt a little sweetheart. Please don't hate me." Jake mumbles against my skin.

I put my hands in his hair so that he will do what he has to. His posture relaxes a little then you can see him extend his canines.

"I'm sorry, love." He says then he digs his teeth into the sides of my collarbones.

I open my mouth and try to scream out in pain. It hurts so bad.

After a few minutes with his teeth in me, he slowly takes them out and licks where he bit. Instantly the pain turns to pleasure.

He kisses my mark and I just feel for his touch. I tug at his hair and he moans. I grab at his shirt and try to tug it off him.

"I'm sorry, baby. You're not ready. I can't yet. We aren't ready." He says pulling away.

I nod. I just got caught in the moment. Sorry. I say in his mind. I know I'm not ready. I'm sorry babe. I am.

"You called me babe." He says with a genuine smile. He is so happy. You can see it light up in his eyes. "Say it again." He whispers.

Babe. I say in his mind smiling.

"Your talking in my mind!" He yells out and pumps his fist in the air. He grabs my him and kisses me.

I smirk and run away. "Where are you going?" He yells after me.

You have to come and get me. I scream back in his head.

And that's how our chase began. All through our boundaries.