Clarification of Chapter 29

Hey guys! I was seeing that some of you are confused of what went on in chapter 29 so I wanted to clarify.

So, the rouges were attacking, that's pretty obvious. All the women and children were sent to the safe room inside the pack house so all the men could fight.

Lilly and Thomas were the kids Rose was playing with so she took them to the safe room.

As Luna, Rose had to make sure everyone was in the safe room. A mother came up to her and told Rose her son, Jack was missing. Rose went out to find him.

Rose found Jack being cornered by a rouge and she changed into her wolf. She attacked the rouge, and killed it then brought Jack to the safe house.

Rose then, went to go look around for Jake. The rouge attack was over and Rose's pack won, but she still couldn't find Jake.

She found him and he blocked her out from his mind. She tried to get him to look at her but he just turned. Rose was so hurt that she ran. She ran to wherever her legs took her.

Her legs took her to a lake. She looked at her reflection, noticing how wind-swept her hair was. She didn't notice the person behind her.

"Did poor Rosie get neglected? Did she run away, again?" An all too familiar voice asks.

And that leads us to the next chapter. I'll update as soon as I can.