25 Part Two

Jake's P.O.V.

Rose fought like a pro in the first round. She dodges punches and throws them in all the right times and places.

The punch to the face surely made Bethany dizzy. She started stumbling around while Rose was alert of all her surrounding. When Rose punched her face a second time, it was on the jaw and Bethany's lip got cut. Rose ended up winning because when you drew blood you won. I was so proud of her.

One down, two to go.

I walked up to her after and put my hand on her shoulder. She instantly grabbed my hand and threw me over her shoulder.

When she realizes that she threw me her face fills with fear. I'm so sorry, Jake. She yells in my head.

I recover my breathing then stand up. "Dang girl. You've got some moves, you should use them." I exclaim and give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Good luck, I'll talk to you after I don't want to get thrown again." I whisper in her ear. She shivers and then goes back into fighting mode.

Rose chooses to fight Emily next. The fight was quick. Rose tackled Emily then punched her face and her nose started bleeding.

From where I'm sitting you could still here the crack and her nose was very disformed. Rose did some damage to poor Emily. I'm so proud of Rose she is doing great.

Two down, one to go.

Rose's P.O.V.

I chose Emily to fight. The small frail red head. I tackled her and punched her nose wanting to get the fight over with.

She was knocked out after the second punch and her nose was bleeding. I got up and picked up Emily with me. I took her to the pack Doctor that I met when Jake was hurt and told him to help her.

I got a ten minute break so I decided to get some water and food. I went to the breakfast bar that was there and grabbed some bacon and a waffle. I made a protein shake with some fruits and grabbed a water then went and sat down.

Eating my food, Bethany comes up to me. I swallow down some protein shake before she starts to talk. "Dang girl. You are a great fighter, and you have the hottest alpha in the world." She swoons. "If you weren't becoming Luna you would be a great fighter for the pack but I guess you would have to make sure that Meghan doesn't fight you because she is our main fighter." Bethany rambles on.

You did good today too. Can I call you Beth for short? I ask her. I think we could be great friends.

"Oh course you can. I'll call you Rosie. We are going to be great friends." She exclaims. "I'll leave you alone to eat. You need the energy, Meg is a hard girl to beat." She says then leaves.

I finish eating and drinking my protein then walk back to Jake with a few minutes to spare from my next fight.

"You're gonna do great, love. This'll be your best fight yet." He exclaims and give me a deep, loving kiss. "Good luck out there. See you after." He says and pushes me towards the rink.

Could I beat Meg. I mean she does look very tough, and vicious. What if I don't win? Could I be exiled from my yet-to-be pack?