6

"Luna, what's wrong? What happened to Jake?" He asked running over to me and taking jake.

I stood there and just blinked back tears. I soon followed Beta Justin to the hospital wing so I wouldn't get lost.

"I already contacted the pack Doctor, he is in there." We go into a room with a frail old man in his 50's.

Justin places Jake on the table and the doctor rushes over to him.

"So what happened?" He asked me.

I was shaking. I couldn't do anything but just stand there frozen.

You could already tell Jake was healing because of his wolf but he wasn't moving. What if he is in a coma?

A few hours later Jake finally started to stir awake.

"Where is my Bella?" He said when he was half awake.

Who is bella? Is he cheating on me?

"She's right here Alpha." The doctor said bringing me to him.

"Aw, my Bella Silent Mate. How are you love?" He asked. He thinks I'm bella.

I shrug my shoulders in response as I let a few tears go. At least he is alright.

"Rose! Why are you crying, beautiful?" He asks.

I shrugged as realization hit me. Bella means beautiful. How could I not think of that, Jake is loyal. Recognition covers Jake's face then he starts laughing.

"Did you think I was talking about someone else?" He asks ruffling my hair.

I nod my head then hug his chest.