The Wedding

Another bonus chapter!!! Hope you guys like!

"Rose! We need to go shopping, like stat." Julie exclaims running into the room.

I jump from the bed at the words shopping. It may make my feet hurt but it's worth it.

I get some clothes on and race down the stairs with Julie following. When we get at the bottom she has an amused look on her face.

"Do you even know what we are shopping for?" She asks me.

I shake my head and smile a little. I know that my wedding was coming up soon, and I literally couldn't wait.

"We are shopping for your wedding dress, silly. And Lizzy is going to join us so we can pick out bridesmaids dresses." She says right as Lizzy walks down the stairs.

Lizzy and I have became closer ever since Violet had turned on our pack, well more like using it to her advantage, Lizzy has been there for me the whole way. I couldn't thank her enough, that's why she is my Maid of Honor.

I run into her arms and we hug tightly. Hello, my maid of honor. You ready to go shopping? I ask her still tight in our embrace.

You bet ya. I can't wait to be standing up there with you. We are finally going to become sisters! She says excitedly.

I smile wide and we all walk out to the car. We drive to a wedding dress shop and enter.

"Hello, ladies. And who is looking for their wedding dress today?" A man in his early 40's asks.

"This one right here." Julie replies pointing to me.

I let out a smile and he starts walking to the back after inspecting my figure.

"These should be your size. What were you looking for, poofy, bedazzled, skin tight?" He asks me.

I don't want skin-tight, but I don't want it to poof out. And could lace be a possible choice? I ask Julie.

She tells him what I said in her mind and he leads us to the lace section. He pulls out three dresses that he think would be perfect for me then he leads us to the changing rooms.

The first dress had a lace corset then a plain white skirt. It went to the floor and had no straps. It was a really pretty it just didn't suit me as much as I would like it to.

I walked out of the dressing room the show Lizzy and Julie the dress. They all shook their heads and I agreed with them. I didn't want to wear this dress for my wedding and they agreed.

The second dress was a lace pattern going down the whole thing. It had straps that lead to making a pentagon shape on my back. I liked it but it showed to much back.

When I walked out and did a spin for the girls, they immediately started shaking their head. I agreed with them in my mind.

The third dress was different then he others. It was lace going all the way down and the back draping behind like it's going to follow me. The back was all lace and the front had a sweetheart neckline with lace and was short sleeve. The rest of the dress was a flowery, swirl lace. At the waist, there was a white ribbon tying in the back with a bow. The dress was beautiful itself.

 The dress was beautiful itself