7

After hugging Jake's chest for an hour I fell asleep in his arms. In my sleep I could feel his picking me up. I landed on a soft cushion which I'm guessing was the bed and fell back to sleep.

**

I woke up in the morning to the bright sun shining in my eyes. I instantly closed my eyes so they could adjust.
Downstairs I would smell food. I'm not talking about any food, like a buffet of food! I ran to the closet and grabbed some comfy clothes. I put them on and ran down the stairs.

Once I was in the kitchen, I saw food galore. There was bacon, sausage, pancakes, French toast, waffles, even eggs. I saw Jake standing there with an apron on and some flour in his hair.

His apron said 'kiss the chef' so I walked up to him and kissed his cheek as he turned around. He was shocked to say at the least.

I sat down at the table and grabbed a waffle and a piece of bacon.

He laughed and sat down with me. We both dug into our food. I finished before him and waited for him to finish. When he was done we both walked to put our dishes away then he picked me up.

I screamed. He froze in place. "Love? You don't have a voice, that would mean you can't scream?" He asked.

I visibly froze. I stopped moving and tensed up.

"Is there something you would like to talk about? Perhaps the fact that you can talk?" He asked. "I'm not going to pressure you into anything but I would love to hear that beautiful voice of yours."

I shook my head and I know he understood what I meant. I can't talk right now but he knows I'll try someday.

I hope I could start talking again. That would make life easier. Talking through mind gives you headaches after a while.

"I have alpha duties today. Would you like me to get someone to hangout with you while I'm gone?" He asks kissing my forehead.

I just shake my head then go to our room. I walk to the bathroom and strip from my clothes then submerging into the fresh hot water that I turned on.