25 Part Three

Rose's P.O.V.

It's fight time. This time it's with Meghan. I could possibly die from the way she is growling at me. Her teeth are snarling and she has her fists clenched. You can tell she means business.

No wonder she is their main fighter. She is scaring me to death and I haven't even stepped on the mat yet.

You're going down, runt. Meghan says in my head.

It was like a trigger was pulled. I stepped on the mat and I don't know what happened.

Awe, is the poor little runt scared? Why don't you go cry to Jakey, oh wait you won't be able to. I'm gonna beat you're little runt butt. She exclaims in my head.

I don't know if she is trying to intimidate me but it's not working. She just fought back profound memories that Jake has tried so hard to push out of my head.

It was when Jake's father, Chandler first called me a runt. He said I was too weak for the pack and it leads me to this moment here.

Pure hatred fills in my mind and all I see is red. I can tell Gray is on the verge of taking over because I can't feel myself beating Meghan.

She is under me, while I'm straddling her waist and punching like a mad woman. Meghan is trying to fight back but all she can do is cover her face.

After what feels like hours of just punching her, I finally stop and my vision comes back.

Meghan is on the ground, her arms are bloody: blocking her face; her nose and eyes are a black, blue, and purple mix: courtesy of before she stated blocking with her arms.

When I look away from Meghan I look at my surroundings. Everybody is staring at me. I started turning red from all the attention and look at Jake. He has a shocked look on his face.

"Holy crap. You just beat our best fighter. Rose, how the heck did you do that?" He asks running up to me.

She called me a runt. Just like your father did and all the anger that was stashed away just blurted out and onto her face... I ramble on.

Jake grips onto my face and gives me a big kiss. The crowd that has formed cheers and I kiss him back.

"Alright love birds, you can split up now. We have to get Rose ready for her ball tonight." The petite woman that I met earlier in the week says while walking up to us.

"Go on, Rose. I'll see you soon." Jake says and pushes me to the woman.

What's going on?