Four

Michael's Pov
...

      Now, about two months after the first note, everything was going quite well for me. I still left notes for Luke and he was still attempting to figure out who his secret admirer was. I didn't think he'd find out on his own but I was very wrong. We were sitting in chemistry, right next to each other as we were currently lab partners, and while I was copying down the last of my 20 facts from a video we were watching, Luke was studying the most recent note is left for him. He flipped it over and looked at the clue for a minute before sighing and setting it down. He looked at my paper for a moment after I finished, and furrowed his eyebrows. He then glanced at the note and that's when I knew I had been discovered.

     He turned to me, his blue eyes wide. He studied my face for a moment and thought, probably going over the clues in his head from the notes. I understood how he hadn't figured it out before since the clues I left became less and less obvious as to what I meant. But now, he knew. All the puzzle pieces were coming together and he knew.

"You're M." He whispered.
...

      After school, I knew there was no point in leaving Luke a note because the whole 'secret admirer' thing was over. However, when I reached my car, there was a green sticky note on the window with that familiar writing on it.

Dear Michael aka M,

     Thank you for leaving me all of those notes. They really made me happy. When you first started leaving them, I said I wanted to thank you in person, so I want you to meet me at my car after you read this note.

-Luke

     I folded the note carefully and shoved it into my pocket before making my way to where I knew Luke's car was. He smiled at me when he saw me approaching him. Once I had reached him, he stood up on his tippy toes, wrapping his arms around my neck tightly. I wrapped mine around his waist, instinctively.

"Thank you." He mumbled into my neck.

"Of course." I smiled.

We released each other and just stood silently for a while. Then, he spoke.

"You know, I grew to feel more than just thankfulness towards M and you."

"What else do you feel for us?" I asked.

    Instead of answering, he got on his tippy toes again and pressed his lips to mine. He placed my hands on his hips and then threaded his fingers through my hair. I had wasted no time responding to him and now we were kissing passionately but with no lust. When we finally split apart, he smiled at me with swollen lips and a pink tint to his milky cheeks.

"That's what I feel."
...
[Word Count: 483]

A/n: The next chapter will be the epilogue. Hope you enjoyed! Thanks lovelies!:3

-Lannah