Chapter 15

Chapter 15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0MLkgp6XWk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4v2nE2yDM&list=RD02xPYmlPWWI5E

*Kerry’s POV*

I arrived at college with no Tia beside me. I did get a text from her to say she won’t be in. Although we haven’t spoken much I still care about her. I am not a bitch. We had our lessons put on hold so we could carry on practicing the production. I walked to the big hall to find everyone there. “Hello, sorry bus was a bit late” I told Jade Nick and Karen as I put my bag on the rack and walked over to Nathan “no Conor?” I asked. He shook his head “no Tia?” he asked back “still ill. Conor is still probably with her” I said. Nathan sighed. I knew he still had feelings for her. “Right so since not everyone is here today I am thinking about doing things slightly different. Kerry Nathan you will be going to B15 to practice the song can I have this dance scene. The rest of you will be working with Karen getting your dancing up to scratch because some of it is appalling” Nick told us. “He gets moody when he is serious” I whisper to Nath. Jade then walked up to us and handed us a CD “it’s track 5” she said. We left the room and went to B15. We put the CD in the computer. “Ok do you remember the dance Karen taught us for this cos I can only remember when I have to lift you” Nathan told me. “It will come to you” I said as I pressed play then repeat and the music started (see 1st link) “come here you’ll love it” I started. “Take my hand” he did “Take a breath pull me close” HE DID “Take one step” I was just following what Karen had told me to do.  “Keep your eyes locked to mine and let the music be your guide” I sang running my fingers through his hair, re-positioned his arms where I was told and then started waltzing. “It’s like catching lighting” he both sang as he lifted me up and twirled me around in places. “Oh no mountains to high..” I started as he picked me up and spun me “and no oceans to wide” we harmonized “let it rain let it pour what we have is worth fighting for you know I believe that we were meant to be ohhh” we sang as he held hands and span around again. We started to waltz around the room again as we continued to sing “and with every step together we just keep on getting better” we leapt around the room following the routine until he pulled me close “so can I have this da-a-ance can I have this d-ance" the song finished. We were in a moment. His eyes locked to mine as we still held hands. He lent in and our lips collided together. Passionately we kissed each other not caring that the song was playing again in the background. It was an amazing moment as his moist lips kept moving around mine. Till he broke away and we both smiled “you know what?” he started “I was wrong” I looked up at him with sadness in my eyes “what?” “I was wrong about Tia being the one for me. You know why I was wrong. Cos you are the one for me Kerry. No one else but you” he told me as he continued to kiss me. I was lost in that moment forever.

*Tia’s POV*

I haven’t been at college all day. I haven’t even got out of bed. Conor has been with me all day even though I told him he should go to rehearsals. “My baby is more important than some dumb production” he told me “if only Nick heard you say that” I tell him. It is now 4PM and I wasn’t feeling any better Conor picked up the phone which was in the lounge “Conor what are you doing?” I asked him all snuggled up in a blanket. I managed to get downstairs. “Getting you and appointment with the doctor” he said “Conor no I am fine seriously!” I tell him. I really did not want to go to the doctors “look, you promised” he said as he pressed the green phone. I threw a cushion at him to show I was not happy. “Hello yes I would like to book and appointment with a doctor please…… Yeah her name is Tia Austin….. Yep that’s fine…. Thanks bye” he hung up. “You have an appointment at four twenty five so get your coat on cos I am driving you down there” I sighed “what now?” “Tia you are so stubborn” he told me as he pulled me up and walked me out of the door. I locked up and then went to Conor’s car. The drive down was silent but it didn’t take long. When we got there I signed in “Tia Austin” I said to the receptionist trying not to spew all over her. “Thanks, take a seat and the doctor will be right with you” the receptionist said as Conor took my hand and sat next to me. We were waiting for about 10 minutes “you ok?” Conor rubbed my leg “just a little nervous” I admitted. “Tia Austin?” The receptionist called out “I am right here Tia.” Conor said as we were lead to the doctor’s office.