Chapter 34

Chapter 34

*Kerry’s POV*

Wasn’t long before the party can only mean one thing. Dress shopping with Tia and Andrea! I got up had a shower and put on some clothes. Dad was at work but mum was downstairs. “Mum, you are ok with me having a party over here on Saturday? And you really will get dad out of the house?” I ask her “Kerry, stop worrying. I promise your dad will not know anything.” She hugs me and kisses me. “Go on. Go and have some fun with your friends shopping.” Mum tells me as I smile and head out of the door. Tia and I were getting the bus then meeting Andrea outside Chapel Field shopping centre. “Hey girl!” Tia said as she approached me at the bus stop. “Hey Tia you ready for a shopping trip of a life time. Costumes and everything!” I said. “Yeah oh my God it is going to be great!” Tia said as we got on the bus and went to Norwich. When we arrived at Norwich and met up with Andrea. “Hello Andrea!” Tia says as we walked up to her. “Hey girls, before we start got some news bout Ashley. She can’t do the group song cos she has hurt her foot.” She told us “aww that’s a shame” I tell her but look. From out of nowhere Ashley comes up from behind us hobbling on crutches. “Ash! What happened to you?” Tia said as she hugs her “buggered up my foot when dancing. I am sorry I can’t do the group thing but I thought I will come along and help you pick out costumes as well as get myself a little dress too!” she said. “Oh and Anna is coming down later on as well. She just out with her family at the moment” Andrea also said. “Okay cool. Well come on then. We are stood here and there are a load of dress shops calling our name!” Tia said as well all walked into the shopping centre ready to start the shop!

*Anna’s POV*

“Hey Anna over here!” I hear Kerry shout. I turned around to see Tia Kerry Andrea and Ashley all sitting down tucking into a McDonalds. “Hey girls how much shopping have you done already?” I ask them “not much, Just a few bits here and there” Ashley said. “Ok cool well, if you guys are finished I would like to go into Select and Quiz” I ask them. The girls get up and walk over to the lift cos Ashley can’t use the stairs. When we arrived at Quiz we tried on a few dresses and outfits. “Oh wow! Andrea you have to buy that Outfit! Jay will love it!” Tia told Andrea. “You really think so?” we all chorused yeses as she went to go pay. We moved to new look and I saw an extremely cute little black skirt. I tried it on and instantly fell in love with it. “Anna try this beige top with it” Ashely said hobbling over to me and passing me the beautiful top. I put it on and turned to face Ashley. “Wow Anna. You look amazing!” I smiled as I decided this would be my outfit. I got changed and went to pay for my outfit. When I finished paying I walked out of the shop and met up with the rest of the girls. “Okay so Andrea and Anna have their outfits sorted. We haven’t got ours yet but look what I bought for our costumes for the group performance!” Tia said. She pulled out of her new look bag a load of beautiful pastel coloured outfits. “Wow! You got all of them from new look?!” Andrea said sounding surprised. “Yeah! Thought it would go well with the song we are doing. What do you think Ashley?” Tia asked “yeah! I think you guys will look good in them! Did you still want me and Anna to help Choreograph?” “yeah! Of course!” Tia said. “Well then girls lets carry on shopping!” Kerry said as we all carry on shopping for outfits.

*Tia’s POV*

Our shopping trip almost over and all outfits bought we decided to go have a cup of coffee in Starbucks. As we were slurping and chatting we did not notice 5 boys walking towards us. Conor, Nathan, Tom, George and Jay! “Hi girls” Conor said as the came and sat with us. Shit! Was what we were all thinking. We didn’t want them to see what we had bought. Conor gave me and long passionate kiss on the lips. I was happy he was here but I did not want him or any of the other boys to know about our group thing. “What are doing here?” Kerry asked Nathan and the rest of the boys who had gone to their girlfriends. “We wanted to see our beautiful girlfriends” Tom said who motioned for Ashley to sit on his lap. She did and Tom kissed her on the cheek. I was cuddled up to Conor, Kerry was sitting on Nathan, Andrea cuddling to Jay and Anna with George. “So what you been up to then?” George asks us. Us girls all look at each other thinking to ourselves who is going to speak first. “Er you know just girl shopping” Ashley said “yeah, we know that. What have you bought?” Conor asked. Again no one talked “girls?” Jay said “we just bought so clothes.” Kerry said “why aren’t you showing us?” Tom asked “cos, it’s a surprise!” I told them. The boys all nodded understanding “ohs” apart from Jay who was completely oblivious to what was going on. “So we just wondered if you girls wanna come see a movie with us.” George asked us. We had all finished shopping and we were all skint “we would love too but we have no money left.” I told them. “And why does that matter? This is why you have boyfriends” Conor said as he kissed me on the lips again. “You would really pay for us?” Kerry asked. The boys nodded “of course babe” Nathan said to Kerry as he kissed her forehead. “Thanks Tom. Umm will we be able to sit nearer the front though. I can’t really climb stairs at the moment” Ashley said. Tom hugged her. “Of course babe. I know you hurt your foot whilst dancing” Tom replied. We all got up and walked out of Starbucks, up to the cinema ready to be hugged and kissed and stroked by our boyfriends whilst watching a film. This was the perfect ending to a perfect shopping trip.