Chapter 19

Chapter 19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe1wtkkt9-E

*Kerry’s POV*

I couldn’t help the moaning and groaning and I won’t go into details why because you really don’t wanna know. “N-Nathan w-what are you doing?” I asked shakily as he started to undo my button and slip my trousers down “I want to take this a step further. Don’t you?” he says as he started to pull his jeans down. I nodded and laughed as he picked me up and we went over to my bed. I started to take my t-shirt off as he placed me down on the bed and laid on top of me giving me wet kisses up and down my neck moving his hands around my chest down my bra and around my breasts. Our lips continued to move in time with each other’s. I was too lost in passionate thought that Nathan’s entry inside of me made me scream. “What’s wrong? Don’t you like it?” Nathan asked as he moved around inside me. “I love it you could of warned me though” I told him as he continued to move around inside me and started to kiss my neck. I thought I would be a bit dirty and lick his neck cos you know, I am sexy like that. The moment was blissful. The panting the moaning the groaning the oohs and the ahhs and all the noises we were making were just magical in my mind. The way Nathan touched me sent shivers down my spine but in a good way. Every kiss he meant, every hard thrust of his body in mine made his vigorously groan. It was seductive. I couldn’t have dreamed of anything better. We must have been going at it for a good few hours but when we both realized we were getting tired he removed himself from my body. “You did use protection right?” I asked him as he sat up and dangled a used condom in my face “NATHAN YOU’RE SICK! GET RID OF IT!” I yelled at him “Okay! I am binning it now!” he said. I turned on the radio and this song came on (see link) When he came back we started to put our clothes on. “I really enjoyed that moment with you baby” he told me as he snaked his arms around my waist. I snaked my arms around his neck and we rocked backwards and forwards in time with the music, never breaking eye contact. “I wish this moment could last forever” I softly tell him as he kissed me on the lips and I buried my head into his neck both of us getting lost in the music. “Me too Kerry, me too” he replied.

*Jay’s POV*

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=87910053

Saturday afternoon and what better way to spend it than with my girl Andrea. She was round my house teaching me part of the dance for a song is HSM when I randomly said “I am hungry, wanna have a picnic?” Andrea nodded and I went into the kitchen to find a big picnic basket. “Where are we going?” Andrea asks as I fill the biggest basket with anything I could find in my fridge. Fruit, meats, packets of biscuits, cheese. Everything and anything. “I am thinking the park, you know the one with the water feature?” I said to Andrea before placing a soft kiss above her forehead. She giggled “ok, well we better go now before it gets dark” she said as we grabbed the food and a picnic blanket and headed out the door.

*Andrea’s POV*

The picnic was so romantic. We sat right next to the waterfall. We laid the picnic blanket out onto the grass and got out the range of food Jay had packed. We nibbled on biscuits and he fed me strawberries and other amazing foods. We giggled and laughed as we started to eat cream cakes. I was minding my own business before Splat! Jay put cream on my face “no Jay! You did not just do that!!” I shouted as I splatted cram all over his face before getting up and running away “come here you cheeky bastard!” I heard Jay shout as I ran around the fountain with him chasing me. I ran straight into him and he picked me up and swirled me around in his arms before walking me to the fountain dangling me over the water “JAY DON’T YOU DARE!” I said squirming as he laughed splodging cream on my face again “JAY!” I laughed. He put me down before passionately kissing me. I put my hand through is curly locks and he linked his fingers around my neck. “You know you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met in the world” he told me. I blushed and looked down. He put his finger on my chin and lifted my head up “kiss me again?” he asked me and I nodded before playing small kisses onto his lips until it got dark and the sun started to set behind us.