1: The bazooka

Tsuna yawned as he placed down his pen and leaned back in his chair. Inwardly cursing whatever person who had created the idea of his worst enemy; PAPERWORK.

He was 24 and had officially taken up the mantle of being Neo Vongola Primo, AKA Vongola decimo and moved to Italy with his guardians as soon as he had turned 18.

'I keep sitting here for hours.... The paperwork never seems to end....'

The brunette sighed as he tiredly ran his fingers through his hair. He had grown over the years into a respectful young man, his flame level was second to none.

Over the years it had been discovered that the Decimo's flames were growing much too fast, the reason for this was because the teen had kept on absorbing flames from others so that it built up his flame generation rate. It didn't put him in any danger thankfully, his flames were well suited with him and didn't cause him any harm.

Despite the fact that he had grown as a person, Tsuna couldn't help but occasionally run away from the Vongola mansion and more importantly his paperwork before being dragged back by the ex acrobaleno Reborn or one of his many guardians.

Honey orbs closed as the brunette massaged his temple, his hyper intuition had been hitting him like thin shards of glass repeatedly all day and he had yet to discover the reason why.

'I really feel like something bad is going to happen to me.....'

The brunette stood up from his desk and walked towards the door of his office. He sent a quick glare to the unfinished pile of paperwork laying on his desk before exiting his office.

He really couldn't concentrate on his work with the way his intuition was going haywire.

"Tsuna-Nii!!!"

Lambo called, he had black hair, green eyes and cow patterned clothes called as he ran down the hall.

"Stupid cow! Don't bother juudaime!"

Hayato yelled as he chased after the teen, he had silver hair and emerald eyes. Hayato had grown over the years and his temper has mellowed somewhat so that he no longer flashed dynamite at every little thing that irked him. However that still didn't mean that his temper had completely left him.

'Ah.... Hayato is chasing Lambo again....'

The brunette smiled slightly as Lambo hid behind him, the crybaby that he had met ten years ago was still a crybaby at times.

"Tsuna save me!"

Lambo called, causing the brunette to chuckle.

"What did Lambo do this time Hayato?"

Tsuna asked, the storm guardian bowed at a perfect ninety degree angle as he apologized to his sky.

"I'm sorry juudaime, the stupid cow had run into my room and destroyed the new dynamite formula that I had been working on"

A small frown crossed over the brunette's lips as he looked back towards the obviously guilty teen.

"Lambo..... You know that I've told you not to enter Hayato's room without his permission....."

Tsuna sighed, the teen pouted.

"But bakadera took away all of my grenades...."

Honey orbs flashed over towards his right hand man before looking back towards the teen once more.

"That's because you blew up all of my paperwork yesterday....."

'I was so happy until I realized that I'd have to redo the ones that I had already signed....'

"It's still not fair!"

The teen pulled out an overly familiar bazooka and aimed it at the silver haired male.

"Take this! It's been upgraded by Giannini!"

Honey orbs widened and his hyper intuition practically screamed at the mention of Vongola's screw up scientist.

"Lambo no!"

The young Decimo called, however the teen had already pulled the trigger. The blast went straight up before changing course towards a pained brunette who had been momentarily stunned by his intuition.

"JUUDAIME!!!!"

Hayato's called, his voice laced with panic as he watched his beloved boss disappear in a puff of orange smoke, the bazooka on Lambo's hands fell into pieces after sparking a few times.

"I'm okay...."

A soft voice called from the smoke.

Hayato's eyes bulged when the smoke cleared and a small fluffy brunette was sitting on the ground wearing oversized clothes.

"Juudaime......."

Hayato's was lost for words while Lambo fainted in shock at the sight.

Tsuna tilted his head to the side and blinked in confusion at his guardians' antics, unconsciously causing his storm to blush.

'Is Hayato getting a fever?'

"What's wrong Hayato.... Wait.... Why are you so big?"

Tsuna asked softly, he went to take a step towards his storm but tripped in the process.

"Juudaime!"

Hayato called, worried that his boss had hurt himself.

"Ehhh?"

'What did I trip on?'

Honey orbs blinked in confusion before the brunette looked back to see what he had tripped on.

He noticed the oversized clothes and looked down at his hands and screeched in shock.

"HIEEEE! Why am I so small?!?"

The brunette cried in panic, he realized that he was about the size of a five year old.

Hayato shook away his shock in favour of answering his sky.

"I think.... That the bazooka really messed up...."

The storm trailed off as his gaze rested upon the shattered bazooka, he was worried for his boss, however he was relieved that he was still himself instead of an actual five year old.

A dark aura surrounded the brunette.

"I think that I need to have a long talk with a certain mechanic whom I had forbidden from touching Lambo's bazooka....."

'Because of Giannini , Reborn is going to kill me when he finds out what happened even though it wasn't my fault.....'

Hayato suddenly felt bad for Giannini, he had seen Tsuna when he was truly upset and he didn't like being on the receiving end of his sky's anger.

"Dame-Tsuna, pray tell me, why exactly are you a child?"

Both sky and storm guardians froze at the dark tone laced within a certain hitman's voice.

"R-reborn...."

Tsuna cursed inwardly at how he stuttered.

The hitman whacked the brunette on the head with his Leon hammer, though a smaller version due to the hitman not knowing the teen's current body's limits.

"Don't stutter and answer my question dame-Tsuna"

Me: ah another khr story~ hehe my other story is my priority but I wanted to have this on the side~ hmm I hope you guys enjoy the first chappy~ I wonder where I will go with this~ I have ideas but I wonder which I'll use hehe~