10: Dragged to a forest

Yay 10K word marker hit~~~~

_____

The brunette shifted uncomfortably on the bed, he didn't like being connected to so many machines.

'I feel like an invalid....'

"Is it safe for me to walk around?"

The brunette asked softly, not wanting to stay in the infirmary bed any longer than he actually had to.

"Yes, your body won't be strained, the equipment was attached to you in case you stayed unconscious for a few days and the breathing mask was a precaution...."

The hitman trailed off, the sky felt guilty for worrying the hitman, even though Reborn wasn't showing it, he knew that he had been worried about him.

"That's good, then I guess that I'll leave the infirmary immediately"

Tsuna replied with a soft and adorable smile.

"Please reconsider Yoshi, you need your rest"

Hayato called in concern, Tsuna felt warmth flutter within him at his storm's concern.

"Don't worry Hayato I'll be fine"

The little sky replied as he carefully removed all of the machines away from himself before sliding off of the bed, he quickly stopped himself from wobbling and falling on his face by grabbing the bed to steady himself.

The brunette ignored his storm's grumbles and complaints about him needing more rest as he left the room.

*

Tsuna had been wandering the halls of the Vongola Madison, this time however, he had his eyes on the look out for maids and he hurriedly hid when he sensed one approaching for he did not want a repeat performance.

'I know that I'm supposed to stay in my room or at my desk but that's too boring....'

He paused when he smelt a wonderful scent within the air, he immediately perked up when he recognized the smell to be that of fresh chocolate chip cookies.

He hurried over towards the kitchen, intent on snagging a few for himself, however he paused when he spotted Hibari Kyoya lurking in one of the kitchen corners.

'I wonder if Kyoya is hungry'

The honey eyed brunette glanced over towards his cloud guardian. He had sleek short black hair and steel grey eyes that fitted his silk suit, the male always looked so elegant.

"Mini-Omnivore"

Tsuna froze when the skylark called his specialized nickname.

"Hi Kyoya....."

The brunette squeaked nervously, suddenly feeling subconscious of his current form, he really hoped that he didn't accidentally provoke the bloodthirsty male.

"The carnivore told me what happened with the cow herbivore and his toy"

Tsuna sighed inwardly at the skylark's way of speech.

'So Reborn already told all of my guardian's about my situation....'

The little sky jumped when the cloud suddenly appeared right in front of him, steel orbs scrutinizing his small form.