3: Phobia of maids

The brunette wondered if he should use his new body to his advantage, he was smaller so he could hide in more places than before.

'I could hide from my paperwork....'

He knew that he'd have to hide somewhere within Vongola mansion due to it being too risky to go outside without a bodyguard. He looked like himself, which was of course a given, but that also meant that some mafioso could mistake him for the 'Decimo's son' and try to kidnap or even kill him for revenge even though he had no son and was actually the Decimo himself.

His plans of hiding from his paperwork slipped out of his mind when he bumped into something and fell backwards while amidst his thoughts.

Honey orbs blinked in surprise as he looked up to see three of the many Vongola maids looking at him.

He stiffened as he saw a weird glint within their eyes, his hyper intuition rang in alarm as one of the maidsscooped him up.

"Awe he's so cute!"

The blond maid who went by the name of Mika squealed in excitement as she hugged him to her chest, effectively suffocating the poor Decimo.

"No fair let me have him!"

A red haired maid that went by the name of Anna huffed as she snatched the poor Decimo from Anna's arms and proceeded to squeeze him as well.

"Ah, but what is the little kid doing here in Vongola mansion?...."

The last maid asked softly, she had green hair and her name was Sachi.

Tsuna took a breath in reload when the arms around him slackened slightly, allowing him to breathe.

'Maids are scary....... I never noticed before now....'

"He looks too cute and innocent to be a spy or assassin, after all if he was one he wouldn't be walking in plain sight"

Anna mused as she observed the tiny brunette whom was struggling to get out of her arms, Tsuna didn't want to hurt her, plus his body was too weak.

"Who are you?"

Mika asked as she pinched Tsuna's cheeks, the brunette's eyes watered slightly from the pain.

"I'm .... Yoshi"

The brunette replied as he put a finger to his mouth in thought and tilted his head to the side, remembering that nobody was supposed to know that he was the Decimo and he didn't want a completely different name that he would most likely forget.

The three maids squealed in adoration at the brunette's actions.

"So cute..."

Anna squeaked as she tugged on the brunette's cheeks, much to Tsuna's dismay.

'Why do people tug on cheeks when they find something cute! It's painful!'

"Hmmm we're on our break right now.... Maybe we can have fun with Yoshi!"

Sachi suggested, the weird glint within the maid's eyes caused a chill to run down the poor Decimo's spine.

Mika clapped her hands and nodded in excitement.

"Yes! I have so many outfits that I made in my spare time!"

Honey orbs widened in fear.

'Oh no...... Girls and clothes..... I've got to escape!'

The young sky tried to leap out of his captor's arms but Anna's grip on him tightened as he did so.

He looked up nervously at the red head and gulped at the evil look in her eyes.

"Oh no Yoshi, you're not going anywhere...."

*

Hayato was in a panic, his sky had not returned to his room nor his office after he had left Shamal.

He couldn't help but worry that assassins had broke into the mansion and captured his sky in his vulnerable state.

Reborn whom was beside him was feeling the same concern, though his appearance revealed none of this, contrast to the storm's nervous appearance.

"Dame-Tsuna probably got lost"

The hitman stated, hoping for once that his ex student had been dame, it was a much more pleasant thought than alternate thoughts.

The storm's gaze narrowed as he forced himself to nod in agreement.

"Yeah.... Juudaime is just lost.... He's not used to everything being so big after all"

Hayato replied, Reborn lowered his fedora as the two went off to search for the missing sky.

*

"Nooooooo!"

A shrill cry echoed throughout the mansion, nobody raised their head for it was quite common for cries to echo throughout the mansion once Tsuna had moved in with his guardians. In fact, it was considered odd when there was a day with no such cries.

Tsuna looked in the mirror in horror, he could barely recognize himself while wearing a pink frilly dress and his hair being filled with many red ribbons.

'I-I..... Look like a girl....... It's not fair! Why does it fit me so well.....'

The three maids were behind him squealing loudly at how adorable he was, oblivious to the Decimo's growing horror.

"He's so perfect! She could pass as a girl!"

Mika giggled as she patted the brunette's head, unconsciously stabbing what little pride the boy had left after being forcefully stripped and shoved into frills.

"Maybe I should kidnap him and keep him as a cute daughter!"

Anna smiled as she admired her work, further crushing Tsuna's pride in the process.

"Hmm if I hadn't seen him without clothes I would have thought that he was a girl even when wearing clothes meant for boys...."

Sachi sighed as she tilted her head to the side in thought. Tsuna crumpled to the ground, his pride completely shattered with the final blow.

'It's not my fault that I looked like this when I was little!'

Tsuna inwardly sobbed as he wondered if people think he looks like a girl when he's in his normal body but just don't say anything out of pity.

He was unaware that many people actually wanted him to them self due to his usually charming aura and looks when he's normal.

"Ah c-can't I have my clothes back?"

Tsuna asked softly, wincing at his stutter, he now had a fear of maids.

"Oh no little Yoshi, we still have many more outfits for you to try on!"

Mika giggled, much to the brunette's growing horror.

Me: hmm poor little Tsuna, will he be saved from the evil maids? Or will he suffer even more? Hehe hope ya enjoyed le chappy~