14: Mail

"I'm not cute!"

'Why does everyone insist that I'm cute?!'

The brunette huffed, inwardly feeling his almost non existent self value as a male lower even further then before.

The older sky laughed and pinched the brunette's cheeks.

"Wha fino! Smop sminching me sheeks!"

The brunette yelped, unable to speak properly.

The blond chuckled as he released the brunette who in return cautiously backed away and rubbed his sore cheeks.

'That hurt! And people do that to babies.... It's not humane to do something like that to children'

"Ahahaha... Sorry little bro, I couldn't help myself with you're cuteness!"

Tsuna puffed up his cheeks into a pout in his attempt to glare at the older sky, he was starting to get tired of always being called cute.

"Stop messing around.... This news about a possible spy is really bad!"

'This puts Vongola in danger!'

Tsuna sighed as he crossed his arms in an attempt to look serious.

The amusement flickered out of the blond's eyes and was in turn replaced with seriousness.

"Sorry you're right.... A spy at this point in time is dangerous, they could leak your current location whenever they want then enemy families could try to assassinate you"

The older sky stated, his voice laced with concern for his adorable brother. He couldn't bare to think of the thought of his little brother suddenly being harmed, or even worse; killed.

'True..... With this body I'm completely helpless...'

"Don't worry, I can defend myself, I may be small but I can at least run away"

Tsuna lied, feeling guilty, however he'd rather lie than tell the truth and worry Dino.

'Sorry Dino, I hope you'll understand if you find out the truth....'

"Oh really? That's a great relief..."

The blond sighed, not noticing the guilt that lingered within honey orbs.

"So.... Where are your men? Shouldn't they be following you?"

The brunette asked, the blond laughed sheepishly in response.

"I sent them on a trip!"

'Noo! Dino's going to accidentally destroy the mansion due to his clumsiness.... All the future paperwork!'

*

"Is this information correct?"

The figure shifted their stance.

"Yes, it has been confirmed that the Vongola Decimo had been turned into a child without any of his strength"

A dark grin played upon the speaker's lips as they observed the other's reaction.