6.

Chapter 6
"Alright, it's about-"I looked at my watch on my wrist. "Five o'clock, the game starts in twenty minutes. The starters are playing the first twenty minutes and then we'll switch out lines? Deal?" I looked at all the guys who were wearing their brand new uniforms I issued them.

"Deal." They responded.

"Okay, give this game your best and have fun." I smiled at them. "On three, yell panthers." I put my hand in the middle. As did the rest of them.

"One, Two, Three."

"Panthers!" our voices echoed through the locker room. The team then jogged out of the locker room, somewhat keeping a straight line with each other. They started to make their way out on the field and I followed slowly behind them.

"Steven hasn't got here yet?" Jake walked next to me.

"And let's keep it that way." I sighed.

"Are you going to break up with him?"

"We were never a thing." We walked up to the freshly cut field that had the lines freshly spray painted onto the grass.

"That's a different story with him." I rolled my eyes and pushed Jake forward.

"Go, warm up, you're starting soon." I walked to where Mr. Fisher was standing, by the bleachers on our side.

"You really transformed this team." Mr. Fisher crossed his arms and watch the guys warm up together. The first thig I had a problem with this team, was their order when they warmed up before games.

"The game hasn't started yet, until then we can't say that." I laughed looking at my clipboard of plays.

"I already know you've changed it. Just the way they are. Trust me." He nodded his head. I shook my head and laughed, saying a quick "okay" I walked over to my old team, they were just lightly warming up, which was the same routine for the new team.

"Hey Guys." I walked over to them. They were sitting on the ground in a circle, stretching.

"Hey Danny."

"So I gotta tell you guys something." I sat down next to them. "Grey is back in town, so I get it if you guys don't stay for the weekend." I ran my hands threw my hair.

"What? You've got to be kidding me." Mark spoke up. Grey put these guys through hell. And honestly I pretty sure they're scared of him. I didn't blame them.

"Yeah, I just thought I let you guys know."

"Danny, you know we love you," Mark looked at all the guys then to me.

"Don't even say it, I know what you're going to say, Just promise you guys won't lose contact with me." I tilted my head a little bit in sorrow.

"We would never."

"I know. So let's play this game, get it over and down with and then we will say our goodbyes and both be on our separate ways." I nodded my head to them and stood up, walking back to my team. I knew that once I said Grey, god himself would put the fear in those boys' eyes.