7.

Chapter 7
"Honey, Wake up." I heard my step mom say through my closed door. I looked at the clock, it was 5:30 and I had maybe a half an hour to get to the school. I was to roll over to the other side of my bed, until I touched another body in my bed.

I froze and looked over, my body stiffened up when I saw Steven laying there. I quickly got up, I didn't know what the hell he was doing here. I rubbed my face and blinked twice making sure I wasn't seeing things.

I quickly walked over to my window and slipped out of it. Before jumping over to Jake's window, I looked back making sure he was still sleeping.

Jake was spiraled out on his bed with the sheets intertwined in his body.

"Jake." I whispered, still watching my room. He didn't move, "Jake." I whispered again.

He made a noise that was inhumane but still didn't get up. "Jake." I whispered once again. I wasn't going to get a reaction out of him. I took a pillow that was laying on the floor and did what anyone would do.

I chucked it at him.

"Go away" Jake mumbled.

"No."

"Yes." He said into the pillow.

"Jakkkeee." I whined.

"What do you want women?" He growled and sat up squinting his eyes at me. His hair was all over the place and of course, shirtless.

"uh, put on a shirt." I quickly turned around and looked out of the window. I heard Jake mumble something I didn't hear.

"Now why did you wake me up so early?" He came out of the bathroom with freshly brushed teeth and looked at me confused.

"That's why." I pointed to my room. You couldn't see exactly who was in my bed, but you could see the legs of someone.

"Who is that?" He rubbed the back of his head.

"Steven. "I bit my nails.

"Steven, what do you mean its Steven?" He asked.

"It's Steven, I don't remember anything from last night. I remember eating dinner, then coming over to watch a movie with you and then going to sleep after that." I shook my head. "I don't remember him coming into my room." His leg moved in my bed and I backed up into Jake. His body moved closer to mine and I felt the similar feeling I always get with him. I shook my head and focused on what was important.

"You don't think he-"I didn't finish the sentence.

"No, he wouldn't go that far." Jake said in a low husky voice. Steven moved again in my bed.

"Can you do something?" I looked at Jake.

"He's in your bed."

"But he was your friend."

"No he wasn't."

"Yes he was."

"Okay fine, maybe he was."

"Exactly."

"I don't know what to do with him." Jake rubbed his face.