11.

Chapter 11

It was finally Friday, Game day. All the guys were wearing their new uniforms and I have to say, they looked pretty good in them. This week was probably the worst. The police never were able to actually work on the case for Steven because the FBI took over.

And now I have an agent that's assigned to watch my every move. I hope they can hear my excitement when I talk to them.

Steven's funeral was Saturday, I would have gone, but the whole school has been crucifying me all week. I was the villain in their eyes and Stephanie was the worst. If it wasn't for the team protecting me from the whole school population, I think I would have faked my death and ran away.

"Hey, you okay" Brandon asked me, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah." I chuckled. "Just thinking about stuff."

"Don't think too hard." He gave me and smile and I returned the favor. I waved him goodbye and walked into the one class that I had been dreading.

"Oh look it's the coldblooded killer." That was Stephanie's voice. I threw my head backwards and groaned at her voice. The majority of the class laughed. I don't know if it was my reaction or her being her.

"Oh look it's the basic white bitch." A deep voice spoke from behind me. Who the- I turned around to see who was standing behind me. I looked up to him, he had blonde curly hair and dark eyes that almost looked like mine.

Stephanie sent him glares and he smirked towards her. "Hi, mine name is Josh." He smiled flashing his bright white teeth.

"Hi, I'm Danny." I said just as the bell rang for us to sit down. Josh took a seat in the back and I sat where I usually do, by Elizabeth who was already giving me a look. "What?" I questioned her.

"Did you see him? He's like a Greek god." She whispered looking behind us. I turned around to look in the same direction as she was. He smiled to me and then looked over to Elizabeth, smirked to her and then winked.

"Looks like the Greek god has a thing for you." I smirked to her while her cheeks turned bright red. I turned to face the front of the room, just waiting on the edge of my seat to run out of her.

***
Once the bell rang I dashed out of that classroom. "Hey! Danny!" I heard my name get called. I turned around to see it was Josh waving me down. I walked over to the side of the hallway to get out of peoples way while Josh caught up with me.

Brandon was right behind him with a protective look on his face. "Hey, what's up?" I asked looking behind him to of course Brandon.

"Just wanted to walk with you." He shrugged. I nodded my head and Brandon came up right behind us, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey Danny, who's your friend?" Brandon asked, sizing up Josh.

"His name's Josh, I'm pretty sure he's new, right?" I turned to Josh who nodded his head. "Well Josh, sorry to cut this short, but me and Brandon here have somewhere to be. But hey since you're new here, catch us at the football game later on."

"Maybe I will." He said just before I smiled to him and pushed Brandon away from him and guiding him to the field house where the football team was supposed to meet.