19.

Chapter 19

It was fireworks. Everyone said you didn't get fireworks and it was just in romance novels. Jake kissed me back, the arm that was beside me, lowered down and deepened into the kiss. My hand went to his face, I traced his jawline with my hand, kissing Jake back.

We parted and just kind of stayed in the silence, I couldn't see his face, just the outline of it. "I've been waiting forever for you to do that." Jake spoke up. I lifted my body and rolled us both over so that I was on top of him. "I like my women who take charge." I could just feel him smirking.

"Oh shut up."

"Make me."

"You're really doing this righ-"It was Jake who shut me up. He grabbed my arms and rolled me over to the opposite of him.

"How else am I supposed to get you do kiss me then?"

"Ask?" that came out more than a question then a statement.

"You think if it was that easy, that we would be in this spot?" I didn't answer. He leaned down and kissed me. "I hated when you were with Steven." He kissed my cheek. "I wanted you more than ever" He moved down to my jawline and kissed me softly. I closed my eyes, not saying a word. "He treated you wrong, and I knew I could have treated you better." He moved down to my neck and made the fatal kiss.

"Then what took you forever?" I whispered, his pressed his soft lips onto my neck. I held it in, he was looking for my soft spot and he found it, I wasn't going to let him know he found it.

"You." He whispered in my ear. His lips brushed against my ear and I felt goosebumps with every touch he gave me. "You." He chuckled against my skin which made me shiver. "You drove me crazy, you annoyed me, you argued with me 24/7, and I thought you weren't for me." He stopped and kept kissing me. I was too distracted with his kisses.

"You're making me feel very loved." Note my sarcasm.

"Shhh," he said against my skin, he moved his mouth to the other side of my neck. "I thought that I didn't like you, but I was so wrong." He chuckled. "I never felt so good with someone before." He brushed his lips all over my skin.

I sharply opened my eyes and took my opportunity to overpower him. I flipped him over and laid on top of him, having each of my legs by him side by side. I leaned down and made sure to pin his arms behind his head.

"You know you really take away the whole thing where the guy gets the upper hand on things." Jake struggle against my grip.

"Shhh." I did exactly what he did. I kissed him on the lips, softly and slowly and then I slowly moved towards his jawline. "You always made me feel something. I never told anyone." I whispered.

"You annoyed the crap out of me at first, you argued with me back, and I felt comfortable with you." I whispered in his ear, running my bottom lips along his ear. "I was never able to get that with anyone else." I smiled as I ran my lip along his ear.

"You give me adrenalin and I can't help but get high over it." I dragged my top lip down Jake's neck and he struggled to move.

"Danny," He whispered.

"What is it Jake?" I closed my eyes and finally placed my lips on his neck, I kissed him repeatedly on his neck.