E P I L O G U E

Epilogue :))))

Five months later .......

"Do you have everything? Clothes, Books, your whistle, oh no. Danny you forgot that pen you like to use."
Crystal cried over the phone.

"Crystal, its fine." I chuckled as I unlocked the door to my apartment.

"Are you sure. No I must come out there and give it to you."

"Crystal," I trailed off.

"I'm doing it again, aren't I?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll stop. Call me later. Your dad will be out there tomorrow."

"Okay, bye, love ya."

"Love you too." Her voice faded into a sad one and then she hung up. I opened up the door to my apartment and smiled. I was back in my hometown. I was going to college here, and I was going to be the head coach here. I couldn't have been happier.

I set my keys on my counter. I turned around, I felt like something was watching me. I quickly turned around and jumped up and screamed. "Mom! You can't be doing that!" I cursed and she just laughed.

"Do what?" I heard a deep voice behind me.

"What the hell!" I screamed. "Both of you, stop doing that!" I held my hand on heart and saw both my mom and brother having a laughing attack.
"Sorry hunny." She stopped laughing. The last time I saw her was a month ago. Her blonde hair was cut so that it was shoulder length, she barely wore any make up and she just wore jeans and a cute V-neck shirt.

"Hahha, funny." I gave them a face and got a cup from one of the sinks. Josh grabbed a glass too and started to raid my cabinets for food. "So what are you guys doing here?" I asked sitting on one of the stools that were next to the island in my kitchen.

"We're visiting?" That came out more of a question then a statement. I gave the both of them a weird look. Josh stuffed his face with chips. Over the past months I've gotten closer with both of my mom and Josh. Every Sunday we have a big family dinner- including my dad and crystal.

It was honestly a weird thing to think about, but with me, normal doesn't even come close to cutting it. And Crystal and I now have a better relationship then ever and it felt right.

"Uh, we are just visiting, just for a while." Josh shrugged.

"Did you guys move here?" I raised my eyebrows at the both of them.

"Yes"

"No" They both said it at the same time.

"Mhm, okay." I shook my head.

"So when do you go to meet the football team?" That was Josh. I walked away to go get something in my room.

"Uh, in an hour or so." I was only couple blocks from my new college. When I was offered a scholarship to Illinois State, I couldn't refuse the offer. So while I coached the football team here, I'm also going to school here for business so when it's time I can take over my Dad's business for him. I changed into my sports shorts and a muscle tank. I put my long hair into a pony tail and put on my back baseball hat and put my hair through the back of it.