The Boys Bond

"Oh my god, this dress is gorgeous, what do you think?" Brenda asks, putting the black dress she just picked up from the sale rail and placeing it in front of her.
"It's nice, how much?" I ask grabbing the tag
"Oh like it matters, what's wrong with you, you haven't bought anything" Brenda says as I eye the tag to the dress. I let it go with a sigh and shrug
"Just, haven't seen anything I like yet" I say and she rolls her eyes
"Bullshit, why don't we go to the lingerie section, sure Minho would be appreciative" Brenda says with a wiggle of her eyebrows and I roll my eyes following her through the store. I soon forget about the guys having fun without me at the arcade when we buy sexy underwear sets and go for some bubble tea, talking sex and guys.

Saturday morning I wake up around 10 with a text message from Minho
'Morning my British beauty, Newt stayed here last night, kept me nice and warm bounds as you didn't even pop round! you coming round today or what?'
I sigh, he was clearly annoyed I didn't go round his last night once they got back from the arcade. Honestly I just didn't really want to see Newt. Well I did I just didn't want things being awkward from the kiss but I guess me avoiding him would make it awkward.
So I reply before hopping in the shower.
'Morning my Korean king n.n Oh I'm sure he did, do you really expect me to believe that klunk? Ill be round in an hour :p'
After my shower I check my phone which I left on my bed to see a text. I smile and open it up knowing it's going to be from Minho.
'He did stay, ask him yourself. Were really hitting it off actually, he's showering at the moment, something nice for you to think about :p the doors open x'
I roll my eyes at the kiss he left me. What's he up to?
I don't bother straightening my hair once it's dried like I usually do and just leave it it's natural wavy mess and put on my new black dress with black tights and my ankle boots deciding it's a black day today.
I walk in to Minho's like I lived there, because I basically did. Alby's cooking greets me and I head into the kitchen to see him in his trousers, no shirt humming away over the stove
"Alby" I say with a warm smile
He turns to face me and smiles wide, putting the kitchen towel down and bringing me in for a hug
"Hey girl, was wondering where you were" Alby says knowing I'm always here on a weekend.
"Been busy with Brenda" it wasn't exactly a lie.
Alby smiles. "You and Minho ok?" Alby asks.
"Yeah why?"
"He bought a cute guy home with him last night, think he's still up there"
"That'll be Newt my drama partner and friend. Minho's New friend" I elaborate
Alby raises a brow at me
"They seem close"
"Close?" I ask while trying not to frown
"Minho had an arm slung over the guy as they came in, they were wasted and couldn't stop laughing"
I narrow my eyes at that
"Jealousy doesn't suit you you know" He says and I do frown this time
"Minho says it brings out my eyes" I shrug and Alby laughs rolling his eyes
"See you later Alby, I hope some of that stirfrys for me" I say with a cheeky smile and leave the kitchen heading for the stairs as Alby laughs.

Entering Minho's room they both flash me a smile each from their position at the end of the bed. Xbox controller in their hands. I smile and climb onto Minho's bed, nudging them apart to sit between them, flashing them a cheeky smile of my own.
"Heard you two got drunk last night" I say
"Yeah, Ben wanted a drink" Minho says with a shrug
"And where was my invite?"
"Please, you were out with Brenda, which means you had to spend all night with her, trying on clothes and chatting boys!" Minho says and I tilt my head
"Yeah, your right but I could have gotten away from her if, you know, you'd of texted me!" I say sternly giving Minho a look he ignores
"Next time?" Newt offers trying to make me feel better and I smile
"I'll hold you to that!"

"No no no, you call that feeling emotion, I call it being confused, Newt! example, please"
Amanda who was currently in the middle of the circle the drama students had made around her sneers at Newt and returns to her spot as Newt reluctantly steps forward. The art of drama class is you need confidence and ratmans always calling us out while everyone watches, he says if you aren't comfortable acting in front of a class then you have no chance of pursuing your dream, yeah he's great at giving us confident in our skills.