Happy

Newt's lips capture mine first this time and he steps back, his hands on my lower back bringing me with him. We bump into the bed and Newt falls back, landing softly on his ass and I lean down standing between his legs to kiss him. His hands slide slowly down my back and down the curve of my ass and when they reach my thighs he's pulling me onto his lap. I laugh as we pull away and he smiles, tilting his head to kiss me again, his right hand on my cheek as his other holds my bare thigh. I decide to make use of my own hands by grabbing the hem of his t-shirt and we pull apart momentarily so I could pull the thing over his head and throw it to the floor. Newt swipes over my lips with his tongue asking for access so I open my mouth to let him in and moan into the kiss as he grips my ass, pulling me down on to him. Heat rushes throughout my body and my legs feel weak. My god, this guy was sexy when he took control. I start rocking my hips and I feel him through his jeans and moan again.

"You sure about this?" he asks pulling his lips away and I nod my head

"You're seriously asking that question after everything?" I ask amused

"I've wanted to do this for a long time," I say and Newt smiles, the biggest I've seen today and he grabs my hips and picks me up and places me lightly on the bed and he looks down at me, drinking me in.

"You look beautiful," he says and I roll my eyes though I'm smiling. He was keeping to his promise of calling me beautiful until I'd believe him, I don't think I ever would, this still felt so unreal to me, being wrapped in Newt's arms. I pull on the handles of Brenda's dress, not wanting to stain it for her and push it down my body, kicking it away, lying there in my matching black underwear. It wasn't like Newt hasn't seen me half naked before, I sleep in just my panties and a short t-shirt most nights but this was different, it felt different. Newt was taking me in and it relaxed me. Other times he'd keep eye contact, I used to think Newt was only interested in Minho sexually for so long that I felt sexy and good about myself now I knew otherwise and Newt clearly liked what he saw. He finally steps forward and I go for the button on his jeans deciding I wanted to see this guy in all his glory. His t-shirt was still beside the bed so I didn't feel as naked although alcohol really was a confidence booster all of its own.

He yanks his trousers down once I unzip him and I roll my eyes with him leaving his boxers on but before I can try to remove them he's kicking away his trousers and pulling at my legs causing me to fall back. Newt falls forward over me, putting his arms out to save him crashing down on me and I yelp and laugh as I wrap my legs around his waist, his boner pressed against my pussy lips, just our underwear keeping us apart. Newt grabs the foil packet from the end of the bed and places it on the bedside table and hovers over me leaning up more, giving more for my eyes to see. My breath catches at Newt being on top of me. This time he was between my open legs and this time he wasn't keeping his lower half away, we were finally going to do this.

His hands roam my stomach, sides and arms as he kisses me before he runs them down the outside of my thighs, pulling them so I wrap my legs around him. He pushes his body against mine and a small ripple of pleasure runs through me at the feel of him and just knowing he's hard for me. I grab his lower back and pull him in, breaking our lips apart to lean my head back. Newt places light kisses on my neck as he starts moving in slow light thrusts, just teasing as his cock brushes me. I pant and clench my lower muscles, god I needed him. His lips turn to teeth on my neck and he bites down and I gasp.

He pulls away after only a few seconds and kisses the place a bruise was certain to form and his lips are back on mine, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth and taking away all means to think. I can only lie there, letting his tongue dominate mine as he's pushing himself against me in teasing thrusts.

"Newt" I pant out and he looks at me, his eyes clouded with lust, making my body shiver with anticipation of what's to come. Newt doesn't need me to say anything else, he knows what I want, what we both want. He grabs the condom on the side and kneels. His hands reach for the band of his boxers but then he looks at me