Chapter 8

***Rebecka's P.O.V.***

History class just ended and I am walking around the halls, trying to find my locker. I finally found it, 2 lockers away from the teachers lounge on the top row. I walk over and try my combination. It wouldn't work. I tried again, it would work.

"Shit." I whisper angrily. I look to my left to find the boy that was staring at me during History class rummaging through the locker next to mine. His locker.

He looked at me and smiled immediately.

"Hey, do you need help?" He asked.

"Yeah, the damn combination won't work." I replied.

He looked at my locker for a few seconds. Then, he did this weird knocking thing on my locker. I think it went like this: 2 knocks on top, 3 on the bottom, 1 on the top and 2 in the middle. The locker swung open.

"Ta da!" He singsonged.

"Wow, thanks." I said.

"No problem." He replied.

"Hey, how did you do that?" I asked.

He leaned against his locker.

"They call me 'The Locker Whisperer'." He answered.

"Well, Locker Whisperer, they call me Rebecka." I joked.

"My other identity is called Stefano." He joked. We laughed and shook hands.

"Hey, you're funny." I complemented.

"Thanks, you're funny too. I think we would be great friends." He said.

"Me too. I got to get to Drama class. See ya around." I waved to him and walked away.

"See you around!" He shouted.

***Felix's P.O.V.***

Okay, Rebecka, Teresia and I all have Drama class together. I just hope that we don't all get separated through out the day.

I stepped in the room. There were no chairs and no desks. There was a closet that was marked 'Prop Closet' in the corner of the room. I already saw that Rebecka and Teresia were there. Teresia smiled at me and patted on the floor next to her, inviting me to sit down beside her. I walked over to them and sat down.

Rebecka was sitting on the floor beside me, at the end of one of the rows of students. I looked and saw a group of girls secretly pointing and snickering at Rebecka. She was looking down, twiddling her thumbs and didn't notice, but I did.

"Excuse me?" I say, tapping on the girl's shoulder.

"What?" she says, turning to face me.

"What is your name?" I ask.

"Marisa." she answers.

"Well Marisa, I suggest that you and your friends stop pointing and laughing at my friend or I will tell everyone about your moustache waxing appointment yesterday." I say sassily.

She covers her upper lip with her hand. "How did you know about that?" she asks.

"I didn't. Until now." I say, smirking. Wow, I honestly didn't think that would work.

"Ughh!" She exclaimed, turning back around to talk to her friends.

Then, the teacher walked in.

"Hello, class. My name is Mr Rigotti and welcome to Drama class. Or I call it..." He stopped. There was a long pause.

"The arts." He whispered, widening his eyes and smiling like a convicted killer.

Teresia whispered into my ear. "Creepy" Rebecka and I laughed. Mr Rigotti walked over to us, still smiling.

"What's so funny?" He asked, blinking once, still smiling.

"Nothing, sir. You just need to floss your teeth. You got some broccoli stuck in there." I said. The class laughed, even Marisa.

"Okay, Felix. You're name is going on the naughty board." Mr. Rigotti said. He wrote my name on the board.

"How the hell did he know my name?" I whispered to Rebecka.

"I don't know, but its creepy. And why does he have a Naughty List? Does he think we are in the first grade?" She replies. I laughed.

"Okay, today we are learning about improv. Can anyone tell me what improv is?" Mr Rigotti asked. Rebecka raised her hand.

"Improv is when you act upon requests. Someone gives you a location, a problem and the characters. There is no script so you just wing it. And you can't use props." Rebecka answered.

"Kiss up." Marisa coughed. Everyone laughed.

"That is correct, Rebecka. Okay. Can Felix, Rebecka and Marisa please come to the front of the room." Mr Rigotti said. We all walked to the front of the room.

"Okay, location?"

"A cafe in France." Someone shouted.

"Plot?"

"Cashier refuses to let customer buy a pastry."

"Characters?"

"Customer, cashier and cafe manager." Someone else shouted.

"Okay, Rebecka is the customer, Marisa is the cashier and Felix is the angry manager." Mr Rigotti said. "Begin!"

Rebecka walked over to the 'counter'.

"Excuse me. I'd like to buy that pastry right there." Rebecka said, pointing at a 'pastry'. We all had to talk in French accents.

"I'm sorry. But you cannot buy this pastry." Marisa replied.

Then I walked in.

"Excuse me, what seems to be the problem?" I asked. Everyone giggled. My French accent was awful.

"This cashier will not let me buy this pastry." Rebecka complained.

"And why not?" I asked.

"Because it is the last one. And besides, she doesn't need it." Marisa said. I started getting mad.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Rebeckk and I say at the same time.

"I'm saying that she is not exactly the skinniest marker in the box, if you know what I mean. She doesn't need it." Marisa said. I looked at Rebecka. A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Excuse me?" I say. Not acting anymore. "Don't call my friend fat. She isn't fat." I say defensively.

"Oh please. And besides, have you looked in the mirror lately?" Marisa said.

"You bitch! How dare you insult my friend! He is definately not ugly." Rebecka yelled at Marisa. Remind me to thank her later.

Then Marisa slapped Rebecka's cheek.

"EVERYBODY STOP! You three, to the principal's office. NOW." Mr Rigotti said.

Not again.

**********************************************************

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait. School is a pain in the butt.

By the way, Pewdiepie is NOT ugly at ALL!!! He is beautiful!!

Does this chapter suck crap? You bet. :)

So what do you guys think about Stefano and Marisa? Love them, hate them. I wanna know.

Anyways, until next time.

BROFIST!!

- alyssa_carrots