Think.

Hi Hi :)

Did you miss me? No? I figured. I was gone for so long you just forgot me. Makes sense though...not like anyone really pays attention here anyway. So here we are back again for the first time since last year happy late (insert all holidays missed) and uh I suppose welcome back to the strangeness that is this book/story/thing that we are all here about. Honestly I didn't think any of this through so...stay or go this is just what will be coming from my fingers onto the screen to your eyes in pixels making you see words. And we're off

There is a line in a song that called Goner by Twenty One Pilots and it is, "somebody catch my breath." Maybe it is just a line and I am thinking too deeply, but I changed my name on I thing I used to type people I assume are my friends to it. I got two responses to it and they both made me thing one was, "I've got your breath" and the other, "I'll catch your breath if you let it go." It was just. Funny that there would be people around to care what I changed my name to and would be guarding my breath if I needed it caught. If that makes any sense. In the event it does not make sense I am sorry, but I am running with the idea. That there would be people noticing the change to my name and analyzing it in their own ways which is just so cute. That in the complicated life someone will always look at something and say what they think or something that they think would make things better or impact the human on the other end of the screen. Although those people across the screen could just have nothing better to do and are just finding a reason to start a conversation in order to kill boredom I prefer to believe they actually care. As most people do when they exist, they want to know that their life is not a waste of time like they might thing it is. We will not know though until our lives are over and someone is writing history with our themes of these years and wonderful accomplishments. No one will remember the small memes or the sad things some teenager wrote. Our books here will most likely only life in the people reading and then...time takes it away and it no longer becomes important. Then, what is the point to my writing or your reading? There is a point, but at the same time there is no point. The reason it even matters is if you think it is important or that I think it is important to be sharing this with anyone willing to read. Well my memory is doomed and there is no point in this documentation or your reading of my words on your screen. I am nothing book worthy and this writing does not amount to anything close to money. Now I leave you with a question, are you wasting your time or am I wasting it for you?

YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!