chapter five

Hunting for my mate

Chapter five

Logan’s POV

I woke up much to my despise. Last night was the best sleep I have ever had by having Skylar in my arms. I looked down on her beauty; personally I think she looks even more beautiful makeup free. I took in her innocent appearance looking at her dark red hair with her rosy plump lips and tan completion.

After a couple of minutes I saw her hazel eyes flutter open and she looked at me with a prize winning smile. “I felt your stares.” She giggled. I pecked her forehead making her giggle become more prominent as I led kisses from her temple down to her lips. Before I made contact with our lips I hovered over half of her body, holding up by weight with my elbows. I looked down at her and got transfixed over her that I never noticed when she reached her hands into my brown locks and pulled me towards her connecting our lips. I felt fireworks go off inside of me as I fought off my extremely lustful wolf and rolled around so she was on top of me. She smiled into the kiss as our lips moved in sync. We broke apart after a couple more seconds before things got too heated. Skylar smiled at me and intertwined her fingers together above my chest and laid her chin on top of them.

We just laid in our position taking in one another. I rubbed small movements up and down Skylar’s back and we just stared at each other in perfect ease until someone ruined it…

“Sky, Sky. You would not just believe what happ- oh. Sorry I am interrupting something.” The girl walked back toward the door almost leaving before Skylar turned and said… “If it is about the night you had, I don’t want to know.” Skylar joked before getting up off of me. I unknowingly growled and Skylar looked at me and giggled kissing my cheek to put me at ease. Skylar stood up and walked to the girl and brought her towards me as I am now standing.

“Alice this is Logan my mate. Logan this is Alice my best friend.” Skylar introduced. I reached out my hand to be confronted with a huge, but not as good as Skylar’s hugs. I heard Skylar growl this time ending up in Alice jumping out of the embrace and me chuckling and grabbing Skylar’s waist and pulling her in front of me with my arms around her waist and my chin resting on her shoulder

“Aww you guys are so cute!” Alice gushed. “Back to the mate thing.” Skylar urged doing circle motions with her hands. “Right! Um… he is a third in command…” Alice glided out. “Oh cool, of what pack?” Skylar asked. “Nigmm syy paak.” Alice mumbled. “In English please.” Skylar directed.

Alice sighed, “The night sky pack.” Alice sighed again. “You’re mates with Alex?” I asked making her head turn to me. “Yeah, you know him?” She asked. “Well I am kinda supposed to know him; I am the Alpha of the night sky pack.” I finished. Alice smiled excitedly and turned to Skylar. “So we’re moving there together?” Alice asked with eyes of pleading hope towards Sky. “Um…” She turned to me with a questioning look. I nodded and said, “There is always going to be a place for you everywhere in my life.” She smiled hugely and turned back to Alice. “So… When are we going?” Skylar said in one of the happiest tones I have ever heard from her.

She leaned back on my chest and we lightly swayed as we listened to Alice with the moving plans. I found out that they wanted to move today in the evening so I told Skylar that I would take the pack back home and then come back before they started to leave.

I gathered the rest of the pack and told them to meet me outside in 15 minutes by the pack house as I went to say goodbye to Skylar before I left.

Walking up the stairs to her bedroom I found her on the ground packing some clothes into a suitcase neatly. I sat down next to her and started folding some of her clothes. In case if you are wondering about my actions I do towards Skylar, it is because my mom taught me well; how to treat a lady, how to control my wolf and overly eager emotions, and stuff down to the small things like how I touch her without an uncomfortable or disrespectful feeling towards each other. You can say I got taught well and hope it stays that way.

“You don’t have to do that you know, you have a pack outside waiting for you” she turned to me. “What if I want to help you with the last 10 minutes I have?” I asked smiling as I folded some more clothes and placed them neatly in her suitcase like she did. She smiled at me and then gave me one of her signature hugs that make you feel warm and at home. I wrapped my arms around her small waist and hugged her back and pulling her on top of my lap.

“Well this is quite the packing position.” She joked and I nuzzled my head into her neck smelling the scent of her that I adored oh so much. She always smelt like a fresh fruit smoothie which matches her personality really well. I pulled back and gave her a kiss. Not a rough kiss or lustful one, just a sweet kiss full of passion and love. I pulled back and frowned.

“I have to go” I said still frowning and she gave me an understanding smile and nodded. I kissed her nose and got up pulling her with me. “I’ll see you soon, okay?” I said as I pulled her for another hug. She nodded against my chest and with one last kiss on her temple I walked away and saw our hands drop slowly in distance.

I walked outside to see all of the pack members that came there. We walked into the forest before stripping our clothes and changing into wolf form and picking them up with our mouths we ran for our pack territory. On our way there I couldn’t stop thinking about Skylar. Wow, 12 hours and I’m already hooked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what did you think?

sorry for the short chapter, promise next chapters will be longer and that it took me longer to update this time; I was kinda in the stage of writters block but had an idea quickly so its all good:)

Comment question for you guys: What do you really want to shappen in this book?

vote, fan, comment, share, and love everyone

stay beautiful cause i know you are:)

xoxo~Sophie_XD