chapter eight

A/N: Dedicated  to @chaterbox3, check out her book: Regretting victory

another thing is I want to thank all of you readers and all of your comments, it means a lot!

Hunting for my mate

chapter eight

Logan's POV

So right now Skylar and I are going to go to my favorite lake that is close to our pack village. Gosh, I am so thankful that Skylar is in my life; I mean who wouldn't be, she is the definition of perfect. I am now waiting for her to finish getting changed and am waiting in the downstairs living room watching big bang theory. Sheldon I swear is nuts and some of the characters it is just retarded but hilarious at the same time. I was so focused on the TV that I didn't even notice when Skylar entered the room until she jumped on my lap making me flinch.

"Ready?" I asked looking down at her beauty.

"Yep!" She said popping the 'p'. I smiled at her and scooped her up throwing her over my shoulder catching her off guard.

She crossed her arms and huffed and said "You know i would pound your back in an attempt for you to put me down but I know that is not going to work in this situation so I will just comply." I cracked a laugh at my funny little mate. "So how's life?" I asked casually knowing it would piss her off to a new extent. "Oh you know, just found my mate, moved to his pack, and oh yeah i happen to be thrown over his shoulder at the moment, you?" She said annoyed huffing again. "Oh you know, found a beautiful mate the other day, marked her as mine, told her i love her, and yeah I'm going to introduce her to my pack to day after we go to the lake with my third in command and her best friend who happen to be mates. Did i mention how this has been the best few days of my life and i know that they are going to get better and better because i will have her for the rest of life." I said sweetly squeezing her legs at little at the end. "Wow, you really know how to sugar coat things." She said with a smile clear in her annoyed voice. "I meant every word of it" I said again squeezing her legs again. I carefully set her down to look her in the eye when we were at the edge of the forest. "I love you too" she said looking up at my with genuine eyes. I smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her. We shared a passionate and ended up with me her picking up bridal style. I pulled away and ran to the lake still holding her in my arms causing her to giggle. Once I reached the lake I set her down and pulled off my shirt leaving me in my swim trunks. I looked over to Skylar who's eyes looked transfixed on my eight pack. I smirked at her actions and decided to me the tease that she hates but loves of course because its me. I slowly walk up to her petite figure and wrap my arms around her and her a little wince escape her rose colored lips that always look so tempting. "Like what you see?" I whispered huskily in her ear causing her to shiver under my hold. I trailed kisses all along her face making her blush flame as she tried to look down but then noticed that she would be looking at my abs. He sodden gaze up facing her head made me take the chance and kiss her fully on the lips making her gasp and I took my opportunity then to deepen the kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance. I pulled away looking at her panting but undeniably beautiful face. "Ready for a swim?" I asked, she nodded and I let he go so she could her swimsuit cover up off. I looked at her in her cute yellow bikini that went well with her tan skin and dark red hair. "You look beautiful" I smiled as I wrapped an arm around her shoulder. I managed to keep my eyes from her beautiful figure to make sure she doesn't feel insecure even though she is perfect, physically and internally.

"Ready for this?" I asked her. She gave me a confused expression that I answered by picking her up and chucking her in the crystal clear water. Before she surfaced I dived in and snuck under her and had her rest her legs on my shoulders as I saw her let out a scream before she realized it was me.