chapter fifteen

Hunting for my mate

Chapter fifteen

Skylar’s POV

Our afternoon of childish movies sadly came to an end as the sky became blanketed with stars and darkness. Once I noticed, apparently so did Logan as he pulled me off the couch and out of my comfortable position.

“I was comfy.” I pouted like a three year old by crossing my arms and jutting out my lip. With his hands still connected around me from getting me up, he pulled me closer so that we were chest-to-chest and about three inches away from each other’s faces. He put his forehead on mine and looked deeply in my eyes; I – unfortunately – melted instantly as his beautiful green eyes bore into mine.

He slowly leaned in and captured my lips in a slow and soft, featherly light kiss; nothing but perfect. My arms somehow uncrossed and made their way around his neck as my fingers lightly tugged on the tips of his hair. He pulled away and scooped me up in his arms as he made his way upstairs. I snuggled into his chest and let out a sigh of ease as he carefully ascended the stairs with a firm but gentle hold on me. He walked into our bedroom and set me down once he reached the closet.

“So what warm clothes do you want me to wear?” I asked. Logan walked over to my side of the closet and started grabbing a few things. He walked back over to me and placed the clothing in my hands. “Put these on, and if you’re too tired I would gladly help.” Logan said sending me a wink with a cheeky smile. “I’m not that lazy, but if you want you can carry me all the way to the place you’re taking me for the date.” I smiled while motioning for him to get his clothes. I pulled off my clothes leaving me in my sports bra and boy shorts’ underwear. I looked over to see Logan in his boxers looking me up and down making me scuff. I rolled my eyes at him and reached for the sweats that he picked out for me when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me into Logan’s hard chest.

“You know if you’re tired we could always stay here and continue our movie afternoon.” He said as he inhaled my sent and kissed my mark causing shivers to run down my spine but not in a seduced way.

“I’m fine. How about we do that after we get back?” I asked. “Anything for you.” He said and kissed my mark once more before he walked back to where he dumped all of his clothes. I slipped on my sweats along with the t-shirt and hoodie to see him waiting with his hand held out for me. I grabbed his hand and we started our way out of the bedroom and down the stairs. We walked in the kitchen and Logan grabbed a blanket, a flashlight, and some snacks that were placed in a bag and slung it over his shoulder.

We walked out of the house and through the village in a comfortable silence while I rested my head on his shoulder.

We walked for what seemed like hours through the forest until we turned up at a cliff. I looked over to see the ocean with rough waves colliding with the hard rock of the cliff and the boulders around edges of some areas. A full moon shone over the small clearing that was near the edge and over the trees. The cascading waves reflect the moon light in swerve patterns. Beautiful; is the only word that I can sum this all up. Just beautiful.

I heard Logan setting the bag down and soon after two strong arms wrapped tightly around my waist as he began to slightly sway us back and forth as we look over at the beautiful landscape.

“What do you think?” Logan’s husky voice whispered into my ear. I closed my eyes and leaned deeper into his embrace. “Beautiful” I replied. “Good, now you know how I see you.” Logan said in my ear causing shivers to gallop down my spine and butterfly’s erupting in my stomach. Suddenly I was picked and placed down on Logan’s lap as he sat on the ground where he apparently set up the blanket. He laid down with me on top of him as we watched the night sky. I felt his fingers twin with my hair as my head rested on his sturdy chest and my body now curled up to his side.

After a while I heard him break our comfortable silence, “Skylar I really hope you know I love you. I would do anything to keep you safe or to see you smile.” Logan said as I looked into his eyes only seeing love and honesty. I smiled which lit up his face. I reached my hand and slowly caressed his cheek as he drew circles on the small of my back making sparks ignite like fireworks.

“I love you two, so much. And I hope that you know that also. I love the way that you never force me into anything, that you don’t rush things, I even like the possessive side of you that you try not to admit but is also one of the reasons that I am always with you no matter what the event.” I smiled. I lean in and planted a small kiss on his lips; it wasn’t hard and it wasn’t rushed. Just like him it was perfect, in every single way.

Before we even knew it, it was 12:45 so we had to head back. On our way home we again walked in a comfortable silence with his arm wrapped around me and my head on his shoulder. We got home and soon went to bed.

“I love you Skylar.” Logan said as he wrapped his arms around my small frame.

“I love you two Logan.” I whispered before I fell into a peaceful sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________

hello lovely's, sorry i haven't uploaded in a while. first comment gets a dedication!

please tell me the days of the week that I should upload so i can get in more of a schedule and not keep you awesome peoples waiting.

vote, fan, comment, follow, message!

<3~sophie_XD

stay beautiful!