chapter twelve

Hunting for my mate

Chapter twelve

Logan’s POV

I woke up alone in bed hugging a pillow. My eyes widened as I shoved it as far away from me as possible. I sniffed the air and came forth with the heavenly smell of breakfast. I pulled off the covers and swung my legs over the side of the mattress and met the plush carpeted floor. I quickly but quietly made my way down the stairs into the kitchen to see my cute little mate frying some bacon while cooking pancakes.

I snuck behind her and felt her jump a little until she realized it was me and relaxed a little while breathing out a sigh. “Hello gorgeous.” I said into her ear before planting a light kiss on her neck. I heard her expose a little giggle. I flipped her around by her waist while she was still firmly held in my tight hold. She gave me a small smile while she looked down as her cheeks became drenched in a light pink blush on her golden tan skin.

“So I see you’re making breakfast. What time did you wake up?” I asked. “She turned her head and looked at the clock; 9:56, not too bad. “About half an hour ago, I decided to make you breakfast. By the way you have a tight grip that is almost impossible to move.” She said with a smile turning back to me. “I didn’t hurt you did I?” I asked concerned of what the answer was. I heard her cute little giggle. “No; actually it’s quite comforting, like you won’t let anything happen to me. Plus it’s comfy.” She giggled again; seriously this girl is too cute. I gave her a kiss on her nose making her smile become even wider.

She turned in my hold and began to escape before I pulled her tighter into my chest. “I have to finish making breakfast” she pouted making her even cuter. “Can I at least have a kiss?” I asked as I turned her around. She stood up on her tippy toes and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. I gave her a disapproving look, “that wasn’t a kiss.” I said serious making her smile. She stood tall on her toes and gave me a quick peck on the lips. “Better?” She smiled. “Not quite.” I said as I grabbed her thighs causing her to gasp. I pulled them up and she wrapped her legs securely around my waist. She giggled finally getting what I was hinting at and wrapped her arms around my neck. I leaned in and captured her lips in a steady and slow kiss. I felt her smile as my wolf howled in happiness. I felt her fingers winding through my hair and tugging at the ends causing me to moan. I wiped my tongue across her bottom lip which she teased by not opening. I felt her smirk as she continued to pull on my hair. I bit her bottom lip and heard her gasp. I soon swam my tongue in her mouth while deepening the kiss; all I felt through my body was sparks.

After a few minutes she pulled away and stared into my eyes. We had our foreheads pressed together. “I love you” I said staring deeply into her eyes. “I love you two.” She said smiling. Suddenly we both heard the fire alarm go off; her eyes widened in surprise. Skylar quickly hopped off of me and ran to the stove and started laughing after she turned off the burner.

She grabbed a tea towel and picked up the pan to shoe me the very burnt pancakes. “Hope you like you pancakes burnt to a crisp” Skylar said then full out laughed at the pan. She put back the pan back after dumping the remains of the pancakes in the garbage and started over pouring the batter into a few patties on the pan.

I walked over to the other side of her and looked at the bacon. I turned off the burner and inspected the perfectly cooked pieces of pork.

“Well at least the bacons good” I chuckled. She huffed at turned to me, “Well it’s not my fault that you wouldn’t take my first two kisses.” She said obviously annoyed. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her slim waist and connected them at her back. “Hey I wasn’t complaining.” I smirk at her. “Good, now stop distracting me.” She said and turned in my grip to flip the pancakes.

She plated all of the food on two plates – with one bigger of course for me – and brought them over to the living room. We sat down on the largest couch and she handed me my plate with the pancakes, bacon, and some fruit. I turned on the TV before putting my arm around her shoulders and bringing her closer.

I took my first bite of my pancakes and groaned; it is so delicious! She looked at me oddly and I shrugged, “it’s what you get for being such a good little chef.” I whispered in her ear causing shivers to roll down her spine. I kissed her hair and continued to eat my heaven on a plate.

“There is a pack meeting at four to discuss what happened last night, I would very much appreciate it if you came, being the Luna and all.” I said stretching out the words ‘Luna’ and ‘all’. She looked at me, “Of course I’ll come. Like you said… I am the ‘Luna’.” She replied cheekily before grabbing our plates and putting them in the dish washer. She came back from the kitchen to see that I was lied down on the couch taking up as much room as possible. “And where am I supposed to sit?” She asked looking down at my position. I patted my stomach for her to lie on. She raised her eyebrows at me before lying down. She placed her head on my chest and her legs were tangled with mine. I ran my fingers though her hair as she watched the television. I turned and say that she was watching teen wolf; oh how ironic. I kissed her head and laid my arms around her small waist and caressed small patterns with my thumbs.

We watched the show for a bit until it was eleven o’clock. I kissed Skylar’s head again and replied, “Hey Sky we should probably go get ready, we have some things we have to go through as alphas and what we saw last night. She nodded and stood up reaching out her hand for mine. I happily grabbed it and we continued down the hall from the stairs.

“Logan?” Skylar asked.

“Yes princess?” I answered.

“What did last night mean?” She asked in almost a scared tone.

I let go of her hand and picked her up so that she had her legs wrapped securely around my waist. I looked at her sadly and replied honestly, “I don’t know, but were going to find out.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

hey guy's! Sorry about the short chapter an that I havent updated in a while. Thank you guys for all the reads I have had, it means a lot. I can't update this weekend I don't think but I will try to type up a couple chapters and post them on monday when I get back.

Again, I am sorry about the not updating thing. I know it sucks.

Well school starts on tuesday for me:( I hope I can update often, I just need to pre-write some chapters:)

COMMENT QUESTION: what are two to three days of the week you would want for sure updates? I will try and see if I can do more than three like bonus chapters but with homework and school it might be hard plus I am doing sports, etc. next year.

Anyway, Vote, comment, fan, share, or do them all please!

thanks for reading:)

~Sophie_XD

STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!