chapter eleven

Hunting for my mate

Chapter eleven

Logan's POV

Recap (in Skylar's POV):

"Skylar!" I heard and I bolted up from my position on the bed. I noticed my face was tear stained and my body was covered in a layer of sweat.

I looked up to see the gorgeous but concerned face of my mate. I was breathing heavily trying to control my lungs. I let out a sigh of relief. "It was just a dream." I said crashing back on my pillow breathlessly.

"No Skylar, it wasn't." Logan said...

(Present:)

"Logan what happened?!" I asked frantically like a momma bear that just lost her cub.

"You tell me." He answered and as if on instinct my eyes widened in realization of what just happened.

"In the woods there was a stream of water that was very small that came from a waterfall that I walked to. It was peaceful and serene as it distributed water into various streams. I was leaning against a pine while running my fingers through the leaves and such on the ground. Suddenly a women who looked in her twenties came into the very small clearing in human form. A rouge attacked her, she shifted in wolf form trying to get rid of the rouge but it was still on top of her. A night guard came into the picture and ripped the rouge apart. The girl was still in wolf form as well as the boy who quickly shifted - but I didn't see anything because the girl was blocking it thankfully-. She had a large gash wound on her leg and she appeared to be very weak. The boy picked her up and ran to the direction of the hospital I'm guessing. That's all that I remember." I finished.

"Can you show me where this happened?" I thought back to my dream and remembered the way. I nodded and stood up from bed. I reached my hand for his and went into the closet.

"Wear something warm, it was cold in my dream." I said and reached for my hoodie and sweats. I slipped on my hoodie that came past my butt to my upper thigh then quickly slipped off my PJ shorts then put on my sweats as fast as possible so Logan's eyes would stop wondering.

I smirked when I saw a slight frown on his face once I pulled m sweats on taking away his view. I could tell that he was fighting with his wolf right now for dominance because his eyes kept flashing from green to black until they settled with green.

"Like what you see?" I asked as I reached for his green hoodie and a pair of sweats to put over his boxers.

"I did" he smirked then threw a wink at me. I chuckled and slowly walked up to his dominating alpha figure. Once I reached him I decided to trace his abs to be the cheeky tease I am. I heard a moan once I ran my fingers again the top part of his V line making sure not to go down any farther knowing with alpha's there emotions are so much more intimidated. I ran my fingers in swerves up his eight pack then poked him in the chest. He quickly came out of his trance and had an evil smile playing on his lips. Quickly I threw the clothes that I picked out for him in his face and charged out of the bedroom.

"Oh no you don't!" I heard him yell behind me, to close for my liking. I picked up my pace running down the hall of the basement looking for a place to hide. Once I found a place, I was being swopped up into the strong arms of my mate that always made tingles shoot through me and automatically would of made me feel safe under any other circumstances than those that are represented right now.

"I got you now." He whispered huskily into my ear making me shiver.

I looked up to find him staring at me with loving and lustful eyes. I could see he was again fighting off his wolf as he stole a glance at my lips then his eyes darted straight back to my eyes with adoration. Slowly, while he held me bridal style, he leaned in and gave me a soft kiss. It didn't need anything more or anything less; it was perfect.