Cellphone Boy

The mistress will be home soon, I better finish charging already.

My name is P-2-kun, that's what the mistress, Tsunde Remi, named me after she owned me, and I am proud of her owning me!

I am a bit dull, but I'll do what it takes to be of use to my mistress!

From my experience, she should be arriving just abouuuuuuuu...

*2 hours later~*

...uuuuuuuuu-

The sound of the chimes near the front door made their innocent sounds, a sign that the mistress is finally here.

-uut now. *pant pant*

I really need to update the my alarm.

"P-2-kun!!" A girl's voice echoed from the living room towards a girly room, where P-2-kun lies on top of a bed, charging.

"I'm here Tsunde! I'm 96% charged! But you can use me right now, don't worry about me. Use me to your heart's content!"

"Oh, yeah... about that.. we need to talk." She said, holding what seems to be a wrapped box.

Why do I feel like something bad's gonna happen?

"Umm... okay then. What do you wanna talk about?" I said, my screen dimming a little.

She unwrapped the box and held it out to me, so that I can clearly see that the box holds a new phone inside it.

"Holy manufacturer, please no." I don't understand, we had so many good memories together! Why would she do this?!

"I'm sorry P-2-kun. Your body's obselete now. You can't really... give me what this new smartphone can give. I- uh... I'm really sorry." She walked towards him, making P-2-kun uneasy.

"Well, as long as I can be a substitute, everything's alright, right? Y-Yeah, I can be a substitute phone!" P-2-kun forced a smile, in hopes of convincing her to not throw him away and keep him instead.

"No, P-2-kun.... goodbye." She said as if...

As if was just a mere phone.

But I'm not just a phone!

"Here, I'll make it easier for you. Quick and painless!" She said, making a half-hearted laugh, as if telling me to go to sleep for a while, and that everything's going to be alright, when we both know it won't be.

"No, wait-" but it was too late to say anything.

Tsunde shut P-2-kun down by holding down the power button at the side of his body.

But... I have so much to tell her! How I feel about her! I want to experience more things with her! I'm not just something that should be replaced when a new one arrives! Right? I have a soul too!

I can be a substitute phone! Just don't throw me away!

Please...

Is this the end for me? Is this what a mere phone like me can only experience in life?

This life... I know that there is more to it than just that... but here I am, my consciousness fading, this almost-charged battery of mine, charged in vain. So much for our memories.

Good bye... cruel world.

*beeeep*

(HoB: "Alright. Did you like that? 'Cause I did. The feels, right? I have a sequel in mind for our little protagonist. Would you like to see it? Comment down-below if you do. If you don't, then that will be rude, so tell me nicely if you think this is complete shit using a 7-8 paragraph persuasive essay.)