Mistakes #1

Who am I? Well, I am called many things. A Badass, The Reaper, Death Incarnate, The Destroyer of Asses, SniperTiger16, @officialDESTROYEROFYOURASS, George of the Jungle, Just George, and my favorite title, "¡Ay Caramba!".

I've been stranded on an island for about a month, hunted by The Mafia, The Gangster, The Yakuza- basically The Tri.

Yes, The Tri. I know, it's horrible- BUT I'LL BE FINE! 'CAAAAUSE I'M BEDEHSSSSSSSS...

And also, the Secret Agency is on their way, they've finally found the coordinates of my location after I made a something-something from wood and vines... I know, I'm awesome.

So, yeah. Basically, this is a rest day, since the birds fron the island told me that The Tri is taking a rest from finding my bad ass.

Yes, I know it's weird. The Tri never rests, why now? That's very peculiar. Maybe it's because I'm too good at running away... wait, no! It's because I'm very good at being stealthy, yeah. I'm not a coward.

Those 5 months in the army suuuure did pay off.

Currently, I'm mending a wound I got from... not running from a movement behind a bush and accidentally scraping my arm with a branch.

Surely not, that would be very embarrassing for- aha- a totally cool guy like myself! Haha, r-right?

*tsik*

I heard a sound that's a lot like an arm was accidentally stabbed with a knife...

"Oh.. my.. gawd. I STABBED MYSELF WITH A KNIFE???! AAAAAAGH!!!! WHY DID I DO THAT??!!! GODDAMNIT! THE PAIN, RAAAAAAGHH!!!!"

CALM DOWN, calm down... god, it's just in there, ain't it? It's like digging a knife too far in an untouched jar of peanut butter. Stupid shitcock!
I was trying to cut the bandages with the knife, but I guess I got lost in my monologue. What a bellend. Well, at least that won't happen again.

*tsik*

"GAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" WHY DO I KEEP DOING THAT??!!!"

"That's where the woman's screams are coming from!"

"Oh shit, they've found me??!"

Quick, camouflage yourself, fool!

Breaking News:
¡Ay Caramba! has been killed by The Tri in the Secret Agency's not so secret attempt to rescue ¡Ay Caramba! in an island. It was said that ¡Ay Caramba! was a hostage at the time the Secret Agency found him. May the gods bless his bad ass.