Ninja Battle #1

Enwan and Entu have been archenemies since childhood. Today, they've decided to kill each other on a lake. Not "at" the lake, but "on" the lake. They're ninjas, they can do whatever the fuck they want.

Oh, you beg to differ?

Are YOU an actual ninja?

...?

Didn't think so.

In the middle of their battle, the two came face-to-face; bruised, injured, and tired. Entu then used a finishing technique that will wreak havoc on Enwan and end this battle once and for all. Maybe.

"Instant Kill Style: Your Fucked No Jutsu!" Entu shouted.

"Correction: '*You're'." Enwan said.

"Huh? Yeah, that's what I said!"

"But that's not what it looked like on the dialogue."

"What the fuck are you saying!? Did you drink an antitode without being poisoned again??"

Enwan sighed and said, "Nevermind, don't mind the small details."

"Ugh, there you go again." Entu said, cancelling his attack.

Enwan walked up to Entu and said, "C'mon bro, why'd you gotta cancel the death attack like that? You were supposed to attempt to kill me with the attack, but then I'll somehow manage to avoid it!"

"What the fuck?? You planned my moves?! Yo, that ain't cool no more."

"That's racist."

"Wha-?! What's racist??!!"

"Trying to speak like a...."

"WHAT? GO ON! SAY IT!!"

"Like a.."

"SAY!! IT!! I DARE YOU!!"

"..ghetto."

"WHAT THE HELL'S A GHETTO??!"

Enwan stood silent, but after a few moments, he said, "You're being racist."

"Your face is racist."

"How is my facing EVEN being racist?"

"How was MY speech even being racist?"

"Goddamnit, just- just do your attack or whatever, this is getting awkward." Enwan pleaded.

"NO! We're gonna finish what you started right here, right now. How am I being racist-"

"-JUST PLEASE. Your attack. Just end this. Now. We're ninjas for god's sake, have some honor."

"I don't think that's how ninjas work. See, we ASSASSINATE people. Without their consent. Nor their awareness. Without any warning. From behind. Just a quick and painless stab on the back. I don't think our kind has any honor. We're basically ruthless assassins, only more black suits and way much cooler. And more magical, may I add."

"Just... do it."

"Hmph." Entu made several hand gestures and said, "As you wish. Embarrased Grammar Nazi Style: Politically Incorrect No Jutsu-"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, WHAT? C'MON MAN!"

"What?"

"You're clearly still not over the whole issue, man!"

"Issue? What issue? You're the only one who thinks that there's an issue."

"Don't give me that bullshit. I know that you're bitter about it."

"I've already moved on, dickhead!"

"So there IS an issue."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck YOU!"

"FUCK YOU!!"

"FUCK YOUUUUU!!!!!!"

...

The wind was very silent and there was not a single ripple in the water.

They then both knew that they'll have to postpone the fight and head their own seperate ways for the meantime.