Formal introduction

It's been a couple weeks since the incident and I have not completely gotten over it, I finally started going back to work and all I notice is these fake females whispering shit about me....I need a fucking break. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, and its my friend Faith.

Amina: Nigga I'm at work.

Faith: I know but I wanted to see if you wanted to go out tonight?

Amina: I imma be tired so no.

Faith: Come on Mina, the first step to getting over that shit is going out and having some fun, I hate seeing you like this.

She whined. I thought about it, she was right. "Fine!" I say irritatedly. "Where we supposed to be going anyway". I say in a loud whisper. "A concert." "Faith you being hella vague, who's concert"! "NWA". She replied. I could tell she was smiling. "Oh my gosh don't play with my emotions, you dead ass"!? "Hell yeah". "Ight then, I'll be ready". I said grinning. I hung up and couldn't wait to get off of work, but of course the day took forever to end. "Yes 8:30"! I said as I clocked out. I went home , took a shower and got dressed. When it 10:00 I heard faith beep her horn. (Amina's Outfit in Media)

"Aww shit look at you!" She said when I got in the car. We chuckled as she drove off. We were in the front row of the concert waiting for it to start when the lights dimmed down and a voice came over the microphone. "YALL READY TO FUCK SHIT UP" and the crowd screamed, I already knew that had to be DJ Yella. The lights flashed back on and everyone was on stage, everyone except for eazy so I was kinda disappointed, I mainly wanted to see him; the cutest one that I kinda have a thing for. The concert was finally in full effect as the next song started.

Ren/Dre: 🎵PEOPLE FROM EVERYWHERE GATHER AROUND CHECKING OUT THE SOUND, THAT EAZY IS THROWING DOWN WITH SOME HELP FROM REN AND DRE MAKIN' A WAY WITH DOPE SOUNDS SHOW EM' EAZY WHATCHA GOTTA SAY🎶

Eazy: 🎵 A MIRACLE MODERN CREATION, EAZY E'S ON THE SET HYPED UP WITH THE BASE. 🎵

I finally heard and saw eazy walk on stage from the back, I got so hype dancing and singing the lyrics. Eazy was walking around the stage boppin' his head while scoping the crowd when his eyes landed on me, he walked over and put the mic to my lips so I could say the Michel'le part of the song, I blushed so much but didn't wanna disappoint.

"EAZY! WHY YOU WEAR YO' PANTS LIKE THAT". I say smiling hella hard. "I WEAR MY PANTS LIKE THIS....FOR EAZY ACCESS BABY." He says winking at me, as the concert continued he would look at me and smile every now and then. I got more and more nervous and couldn't stop blushing. When the concert was finally over they was choosing females to go back stage.

"You ready to go" I ask faith. "Yeah" she replied. We started towards the door when I heard a high voice say. "Them to"! We turned and saw eazy pointing at us. "Y'all coming?" he said smiling. "Uhh...sure" we say going back stage. There was a room back there with hella females all up on them rubbing, touching and whispering in they ears willing to do anything. Eazy stared at me with a certain look that I couldn't read. Its like he'd seen me before. "Wassup" Dre says snapping me out of my thoughts. I wasn't really into dre, plus I heard he was with michel'le so I wasn't even trying to talk to him, but he kept touching and trying to feel me up.

"Aye come wit me to the restroom" he said winking. "Excuse me"! I questioned with an attitude. "You heard me let's go" he says grabbing my arm. "Let-let me go"! I try not to make a seen, but at the same time this nigga is way bigger than me and will not let go. His hand was almost down me skirt, but before he could I slapped his ass. I looked at him and saw the anger in his eyes, I immediately got scared.

Eazy walked up out of no where. "Come with me" he said leading me away from dre. "You got a little fire in you huh" he says before sitting down. "You didn't see what happened"? I asked. "Nah or else I would have been stopped it....dre get like that sometimes especially when he been drinking". He explained. "So what's yo name ma'?" I was surprised at his voice its surprisingly low smooth and very familiar...."Amina". I answered.

"That's sexy" he said with a bright smile. He continued. "Well we going to the Sixty Beverly Hills later, and I was wondering if you'd like to come". He said moving closer. I was definitely going to say yes, but I looked at my watch that read 2:25 am. "Oh shit faith, we gotta go". A frown appeared on his face. "Whatchu mean"? He said disappointed.

"I'm sorry but I gotta get up for work in a few." "Baby if you get with me, you won't have to work no more." He said smirking. "That sounds nice but I really have to go". I say turning around. "Wait wait wait, just....lemme get your number; maybe we can get to know each other a little more." He said biting his bottom lip. I started getting nervous so I gave him my number and quickly walked over to faith who was still flirting with Yella. "Let's go". I say to her while looking at dre from the corner of my eye. He was still staring at me, because of what happened. As we walked away I heard him say. "Imma have that ass weather you like it or not" and chuckled. I ignored it and kept walking.

A/N

I hope your excited for what's about to come up next, please like share and comment😍