Call Me Daddy part 2

Mmmm I say leaning up before yawning, I open my eyes and chringe at the site. I'm back inside of the cage in the basement. "Oh no no no no"!!! I shout. "Aye chill." Detective Michaelson says carrying a tray full of food. He opened the cage door and walked inside. As he was sitting the tray down I made an attempt to run towards the door, but he quickly blocked the door.

I was still trying to get pass him but he was holding me back as I started kicking and screaming. He then held me by my shirt and raised his fist. "Aye aye aye"!! Eric yelled walking down the basement stairs. He walked towards the cage. "Eric what am I doing back in here" I yell. "And what is he doing back here"!? I say turning my face up at Detective Michaelson.

Eric walked inside the cage towards me, I immediately got frightened and backed away from him until there was no room for me to keep backing away. He finally reached me and gently put his hand on my face. "You still afraid of me huh"? He says almost offended.

He leaned and kissed my lips slowly and then started talking to me face to face. "Daddy just gotta go take care of some business okay?" He says rubbing my lips with his thumb I looked at Michaelson. "How long are you gonna be gone"? I asked. "7 months". "What"!? I scream. "Who the fuck you yelling at!?" he vexed.

He'd never spoken to me that way and I could tell by his face that, that was a line I did not want to cross so I thought of a way to change what I had done. "I mean.....daddy imma miss you." I say poking my bottom lip out and making a sad face. I moved closer to him and laid my hands flat on his chest looking up at him. He looked down at me and pecked my lips softly.

"Business first". He says looking in my eyes, he continued. "Michaelson here will watch you and make sure your fed and showered but he is not to touch you at all and if he violates any of the rules I gave him than I'll just have to put his ass back in the hospital. He says looking back at Michaelson.

"Okay"? He says lifting my chin to where I was looking directly at him. "Okay" I say dolefully. "Okay what." He says looking at me. "Okay daddy." I say looking down. "Ight see you later" he pecked my lips once more time and walked out of the cage. Detective Michaelson stepped out of the cage and locked it back.

Taking suggestions, ideas and request for imagines. Also like n comment 😘😘