Decisons... (Part 2)

When I woke every thing was blury I blinked my eyes until it was finally clear. I looked over and saw Eric sitting down, I leaned up and saw he was looking down smiling at a little baby. I felt my stomach and realized that she was mine. Eric looked up at me and smiled before getting up and walking to me. A smile stretched across my face as he put her in my arms.

"She's so beautiful", I say as my eyes teared up. Just like you he says looking n my eyes. He looked like he had something on his mind. "What's wrong with you?" I asked. He sat down and looks up at me. "Your out now...and I can't keep you locked away forever, especially with our baby"..  He looked at me with sorrow before saying. " "you gone let them take me away?...away from our little girl?"

For me that is a hard ass decision.. He never ever hurt me but he kept me locked away... I don't know what to do cause I don't feel anger towards him, but...I was basically his sex slave for almost a year... I just looked in my baby girls eyes that resembled Eric's and that made it harder....what do I do?

Some time passed before two police officers entered the room and Eric looked like he'd seen a ghost. "Mrs parker?" They began. "Yes I answered."

Police: We have noticed that you have seemed to fall off the face of the earth for almost a year and resurfaced out of the blue, your mother even put out a report for you, can you explain to us the situation?

Amina: I opened my mouth to speak while looking at Eric from the corner of my eye...

To be honest.... I don't know what I'm gonna say..

What do you think is gonna happen? 😋😋