Double crossed

I decided maybe I should call detective Michaelson and tell him what happened and maybe he could do something about it.

Michaelson: hello?

Amina: hey, this is Amina...listen..its not dre

Michaelson: What do you mean?

Amina: Its fucking eric, and he was at my friends house and broke my window. I have a witness.

Michaelson: Well just meet me somewhere and we can talk, maybe we can put him away okay?

Amina: okay..

I said dryly before he gave me the address to the place, I drove there and parked my car on the street. The home was big and beautiful I thought to myself "He must make a lot of money as a dective to own a home so big and beautiful". I saw detective Michaelson's car in the drive way and continued walking to the door, I knocked on the door and it took him a while to answer.

He opened the door and let me inside, the home was kinda dark inside but beautiful. He lead me to this long expensive looking couch and we both sat down.

Michaelson: So, what exactly did you say happened?

Amina: I...I was in my house and I heard a glass break. I got out if the shower and grabbed a bat. I walked into the living room and....

Tears began to fall as I was explained "He pushed me against the wall and...he raped me..I called you, but then you told me it wasn't enough proof. So then I decided to leave my home to my friends house, I walked into my living room and as I was looking for my keys and found this" I say going into my pocket and pulling out the beeper which I put inside of a little plastic bag. I continued. "I'm hoping it has a finger print or something on it" I say handing him the bag.

Michaelson: what else happened?

Amina: He called and called my phone as I drove to my friends house and then when I got there he was there to! He was banging on my car window and he cracked it, its probably a hand print on there to. I drove away and...called you..

I say wiping my face. "Well that's a lot of proof" he says shaking his head. "Yes so when will the investigation start"? I ask. "It won't". he said as his facial expression turned. "What do you mean"? I ask

Michaelson: well...see I can see why he has a thing for you...and who am I to stop that? Especially if I'm hired not to?

Amina: What...what are you saying?

I say has I felt a chill over my body. "Didn't I say not to sit on my damn couch" I hear Eric's voice say as he entered the living room. He leaned against the wall smirking. "Basically he's saying, you're mine" Eric continued.

Amina: you where...helping him!?

Michaelson: Why do you think we didn't do an investigation? And why do you think I kept saying "I'm sorry not enough evidence"?

He says laughing. I didn't know how to feel, all I could think is.."How am I gonna get out of here"?!