Call Me Daddy

I sat on the bed quietly holding the fat burger. "Eat your food before it gets cold". He says while unwrapping his burger. I ignore him and stare at the door. He looks at me. "Baby eat your food". I turn my face up at him basically saying "I'm not your baby". He takes a big bite of his burger and looks at me again only to see I'm not eating. "Eat yo' fucking food"! He yells, I quickly unwrap it and take a bite.

"Damn, gotta make a nigga yell at you and shit" he says wrapping his burger back up in the paper. He stands up unbuttoning his shirt, strips down to his boxers and lays in the bed. "I don't like yelling at you Amina". He says as he slid his hand over to mine and picks it up. I flintch away from him. He sucks his teeth "if I was gone hurt you I would have done it by now, only time I will is if you make me". He says in a serious tone.

"Are you gone make me"? He asked. I just look at him. "I asked you a question, don't make me ask again". "No, I won't make you". I say looking away. "I know you don't wanna be here and all that, but you minds well chill and make it easier on yo self". "Okay" I say chewing the sandwich. He grabs my hand again and I don't pull away, I can tell that makes him happy. I finished the sandwich and watch him lay back with the key on a string around his neck. I stare at it thinking if I should try to get it off, but every time I build enough courage I just can't. I'm thinking maybe I can sneak it off, I move over to him and climb on his lap facing towards him. He opens his eyes "what you doing"? He asked.

I start slowly kissing him on his neck, I lean up and kiss his lips and after a while I can't stop; I hold his face as he deepened the kiss. He starts being silly and doing little tricks with his tongue which makes me laugh, I lean back and look in his eyes. A couple seconds go pass and I start kissing him again, his hands slide down to the small of my back and I began grinding on top of him; that night I forgot all about that key...

The Next Morning
Eazy's P.O.V.

The next morning I wake with her naked on my chest, I don't know what it was last night but she was willing. I lay her on the bed, get up and slide my boxers on before walking out the room and locking the door. I walk to the basement only to see that motherfucka awake. "What the hell am I still in here for"!? He says approaching the door. "You kept me in here all night man"! He continued.

"You tried to fuckin touch her"! I said looking at him. "So"!! I look at him "What the fuck you mean so"!? I say walking towards the door. "I told yo' ass she mine, only mine, you don't fuckin touch her"!! He backs away from the door. "Aye man you trippin over this hoe, I helped you catch the bitch the least you could do is lemme fuck".

I open the door approaching him. "What part of she's mine don't you get"? He backs away as I get closer. "Eric! Eric please, I'm sorry"!!

• Amina's P.O.V. •

I woke up to the sound of sirens and flashing lights, I wrap the sheet around my nude body and walk to the window only to see detective Michaelson being carried out on a stretcher, all I could think is "what did Eric do"? As they loaded him on to the truck I heard Eric walking in the house, he walked up the stairs and unlocked the door. "Hey" he says walking in the room and locking the door back.

"What happened to him". I ask. "You hungry"? He asked changing the subject. "Eric, what happened to him"? I ask once more. He just looks at me. "Just know he won't try that shit no more". He answered. "Okay". I say walking to the door. "I want a shower". I say looking at him. "Ight". He says getting up and walking to the door. He unlocked the door and carried me to the bathroom and once we were inside he locked the bathroom door.

I dropped the sheet as I walked into the shower, he turned on the water and picked up a rag. I walked over to him as he put soap on the rag, he bagan washing my face as I just stared at his face. He noticed me staring and smirked. "Whatchu looking at"? He asked, I say "nothing". As he continues washing my torso. While he was washing I just grabbed his hand and stopped him, he looked at me confused.

I put my hands on his shoulders, slid them down to the front of his jeans, and unbuttoned them, he watched as I pulled them down along with his boxers and pulled him into the shower with me. The water ran over both of us as he moved me closer to the wall and held my face while kissing me, he then picked me up and straddled me around his waist before penetrating inside me. "Uhhh fuck"! I say with my hands on his shoulders going up and down. Every time he'd push I'd moan "Eric"! I think he liked that cause he would speed up every time he'd hear my voice get cut off by the force of him thrusting. Our moans filled the restroom, along with the echo's. I moaned louder and louder the faster he was thrusting cause with every thrust I was closer to reaching my point. "Ohh daddy don't stop"! I say as I scratching his back. "Ughh here cums"! He moaned. "Baby cum with daddy"!!! He says going deeper until we finally came at the same time. "Ohhh fuck"! He said catching his breath, when he was finished bathing me he carried me back to his room.