Caged

A few hours later when it was dark outside, I woke to Eric carrying me down the stairs. "Where are you taking me" I say rubbing my eyes. "Shhh" he said before opening a door with his foot. He was walking down more stairs. I looked over and saw a huge and when I say huge I mean huge cage with a bed and TV inside.

"You..you gonna put me in there"!? I screamed "no no no"!! I shout. I began kicking and screaming to get out of his hands but he was too strong he wrapped his arms around me tightly and walked me in. I cried as he laid me on the bed and quickly walked out before closing and locking the cage door.

• 1Month later

Every now and then he would come down and carry me upstairs to have sex with me or kiss me down there, he also would give me showers anything to make sure I was unable to escape.

Eazy's Playhouse

"Uhh shiiit"!! He screamed as he climaxed inside me. "Damn" he said resting on my nude body. I've gotton so used to this I just let him rest there. I started to rub his hair thinking maybe I can make him let his guard down but he grabbed my hand quickly and looked at me. "Don't try to play with my head". He said looking in my eyes. "What are you talking about"? I say playing dumb. "You tryna act like you growing feelings for me, I'm not fuckin stupid ight". He said breathing faster. "Okay okay okay" I say fearing he'd hit me.

He calmed down before leaning up and kissing me slow, he stopped. "I wish you felt for me how I felt for you". He says and pulled out. I already knew the drill, he fucks then I get dressed and he carrys me back down to the basement; of course the outfit he chose wasn't going to be settle. It was this hoeish French maid outfit, once I was finished putting it on he picked me up bridal style and carried me down the stairs. He laid me on the bed, walked out the cage and locked the door. "I'll be back with some food". He says walking away.

I leaned up and heard him close the basement door on his way out, I got up and looked around the entrance of tha cage for a way out. I heard another noise and ran to the bed like I never moved, I sat there and saw detective Michaelson walk towards the cage door.

"Please let me out please"! I say as I approached the door. He looked at me. "You look good in a cage baby doll". He talked to me for hours about random subjects like that shit was normal. "I don't care, damn"! I randomly shout. "You don't"? I looked at him basically saying "duhh". He bagan messing with the lock on the cage acting like he was gonna let me out. "Can you just leave me the fuck alone"? I say annoyed.

I saw him flick the lock up, I didn't bother to get up cause I thought as soon as I did he was gonna lock it back. He then opened the door and walked in, he approached me and I backed away. "Wh-what are you doing"? He got on top of me and started kissing me. "Ahhhhh, no no"!!! I screamed but he kept going and ripped my shirt off. "nooo"! I screamed before kicking him in his balls, he fell to the floor and I got up as fast as I could. I ran up the basement stairs and was about to run out the door but eric was standing there.

I backed away while trying to explain myself. "He....he was trying to-". He just grabbed my hand and walked me downstairs.

Eric: He was trying to touch you?

Amina: ye-yeah

I say shaking as he held on to my hand tight. He closed the cage door with detective Michaelson inside and locked it. He walked me upstairs and walked me back to the room with the sign that read "eazy's playhouse". He laid me on the bed and handed me a fat burger, he walked to the door and locked it with a key and sat down on the bed.

My bad for me taking so long, I'm working on the next one right now. I hope you like it please like and comment your thoughts and if you would like an imagine I am still taking request. 😘😘✌🏿