Decisions... (Part 1)

I woke to 'Tony Toni tonyé's- Lay your head on my pillow' playing from down stairs. I leaned up and walked to the door waiting for Eric to come up and get me and got more irritated by the second so I decided to start jiggling the nob. When I did so the door was already unlocked. "What the hell?" I thought to myself, Eric never forgets to lock this door. I want to walk down the stairs so bad ,but I fear what Eric might do.

I built up enough courage and walked out of the room and downstairs. I walked into the living room and saw Eric dancing with no shirt and singing the lyrics to 'Tony Toni toné' while cooking. I stood there watching while covering my mouth trying not to laugh, and can I say that boy can move his body. He turned around and saw me and I bursted out laughing. He looked so embarrassed, I could not stop laughing. He walked over to the radio, turned it off and then walked to me.

"You're up." "Yes." I say holding back laughter. He walked back to the kitchen fixing our plates. I walked over and sat down eating, he sat down next to me and did the same. When we were finished he got up and put our plates in the sink. I stared at the front door thinking "this can't be that eazy." I got up and walked to the living room and turned on the TV before sitting down.

Eric went upstairs and I started staring at the front door once again. "Should I leave, or is this a test?" I thought to myself. Dre walked into the living room and sat down beside me. "How's the baby?" He says smirking. "How's your head?" I say smiling. He then gets up and pushes me down on the couch. "Imma get that ass." "Dre please stop!" I screamed. "I like hearing you scream my name." He says forcing my legs open.

He starts pulling my panties down and throws them, I start trying to kick and swing but he held my arms down. Tears fell as I felt completely and totally helpless. He began pulling his zipper down and I kicked him in his nutz before quickly getting up, I was going to head for the front door but Eric made it back down the stairs before I could make it so I just ran to his arms and barried my face in his chest; he held me confused. I leaned up still crying hysterically.

"He he he he tried to touch me again." I held him tighter before looking up and seeing him staring at Dre like he was thinking of 15 ways to kill him right then and there. I was going to say something but before I could I felt wetness on my feet. I looked down and saw that my water broke, I looked back up at Eric before fainting in his arms.