Fixation Part 3

I couldn't help but to just stare at the beeper as tears filled my eyes and and fear covered my body. "What ..what am I going to do"? I thought to myself. Then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, it was Eric. "What" I answered as my voice cracked from anger and anxiety. "Hey listen...I really don't think that was-. He started. "Fuck you Eric" I say before hanging up. I grabbed my bag and headed to Faiths house, on my way there he would not stop calling.

I pulled up to Faith's house and knocked on the door. "Wassup girl" she said opening the door. "Hey girl" I say hugging her. "Hey look who came to see you" she says moving out the way of the door. And I see Eric stand up and start approaching the door "oh my god" I say backing away from her door.

"What's wrong"? She says confused. He walked out if her house trying to talk to me. "Amina listen" he started. "No you sick fuck" when I said that his whole expression changed from worry to pur anger, I got frightened and sprinted to my car. I got in and locked the door as he banged on the window, faith stood there n shock as I tried to find the car key.

"Open this fucking door now" he yelled as he kept banging. "No stay away from me" I screamed as tears ran down my face. He hit the window one last time and it cracked. When he did that I pushed the key into the ignition and drove away as fast as possible, and faith had closed and locked her door. I drove so fast I didn't know where I was going, I ended up pulling into a gas station.  I was still shaking, from what had just transpired.

Once I'd finally took control of my breathing my phone rang and I saw it was Eric.

Amina: What Eric, what do you want from me!

Eric: I wanna be yours

Amina: No...you ..you fucking raped me!...and lied about it, all this time it was you.

Eric: listen just...just meet me somewhere so we can talk please!

Amina: fuck no!

I screamed as I hung up the phone....what am I going to do!?

A/N
Soo what do ya' thinks gonna happen next and how do you feel about the story so far? Please like and comment 😍❤