Daddys Home

Each day I spent in this cage I got more and more vexed, a week passed and it was time for Eric to come home. I was sitting on my bed rubbing my stomach and talking to the baby when I heard someone walk in the basement. "Eric I really don't wanna see you at all." I say not even bothering to look up. "Damn he knocked you up ma'?" I looked up and saw it was Dre looking at me.

I got up fast, "Can you please let me out, please!" I begged. He just started laughing at me louder and louder. "I told you I was gone get that ass and you didn't believe me huh." He began unlocking the door. "Dre I'm pregnant!" I say trying to hold the door closed, I saw Eric quietly walking down the basement stairs and towards the cage with a bottle of old English in his hand.

I let go of the door. "Eric's gone be pissed at you and you know it." I say backing up. Dre opened the door and was about to walk in. "Imma show you what real dick feel like." He says walking into the cage, I held on to my stomach backing away from him.

"Dre what the fuck you doing?" Eric asked calmly. Dre looked at him liked he'd seen a ghost. "Uh...umm" he looked at me pissed. He walked out if the cage passed eric heading towards the steps but before his foot could touch the first step Eric bashed the glass bottle of old English on his head.

I stood shocked at the site, more happy then anything. I walked out of the cage and Eric looked at me before walking towards me and giving me a tight hug. I didn't hug him back but I don't think he noticed because he was so focused on the size of my stomach. He smiled, "wow" he said rubbing my stomach. I moved his hand off of me. "Can you take me upstairs." I say not looking at him.

He picked me up and carried me up the stairs passed dre's unconscious body and up the rest of the stairs. He walked me into the room and laid me on the bed before closing and locking the door. I turned on my side not looking at him trying not to cry, this man as created feelings I cannot explain. He sat beside me, "what's wrong Mina?" He asked. I ignored him, "Mina don't make me ta-." "Make you what"!? I yell at him.

He just stared at me in silence. "Exactly." I say laying back down with my back facing him. He looks at his watch and walks to the door. "Come on." I looked at him pissed. "What do u want"?" "Its time for your shower" he replied calmly before taking off his jacket. I sucked my teeth before getting up and waddling to the door.

He carried me to the bathroom before he closed and locked the door. I dropped my night gown and he stared at my body like it was art. I walked to the shower and turned it on; he put the soap on the rag and began washing my face gently. "I saw you" I say not looking at him. "Huh"? He questioned. "On TV, with all them girls feeling and touching you." As usually the look he gave me was hard to read.

I continued. "I can't believe I was actually abo-." "Shhh?" He says cutting me off. He stopped washing my torso and stripped down to nothing, he got in the shower with me and washed my hair and gently and washed my body. He washed himself to and he helped rinse me off, we were under the water and he just looked in my eyes. "I know what you saw...I'm sorry."

I looked away as he just washed my body, he lifted my chin and kissed my lips; I turned away and he just finished washing my body.

Sorry this took so long, these updates will start coming quicker n quicker, and I am still taking request ❤😘