Date Night

As soon as I walked in my apartment my phone vibrated. "Hello". "Hey baby girl". It was eazy. "Hey Eric wassup". I'm taking you out tomorrow night so be ready 9 ight". I like how straight forward he is. "Okay". I say smiling. I laid in my bed and could hardly sleep. The next day I woke up and went to Faith's house.

Faith: Sooooo. She says turning the TV down.

Amina: so what?

Faith: wassup with you and Eric.

A smile stretches across my face. "Ooooh." She says grinning. "No no no, nothing like that; he just asked me on a date that's all". "Mhm, Somebody gone get some tonight." She smiles. "Nah, nah I'm coo, but I gotta go so I can get ready". I say getting up. "Ight." She says leaning back on the couch. "Don't forget to give me all the details." She says moving her eyebrows up and down. "Girl you-".

I hear a noise coming from her bedroom. "What was that." I ask. She starts grinning. "Oh that's just-". Before she could finish I see DJ Yella coming from her bedroom with only boxers on. "You did not!" I say widening my eyes." I say giving her dap. She chuckled. "I did and you will to so get yo' ass out and get ready". "Ight." I say walking out.

I took a shower and got dressed, I didn't know exactly what to wear cause he didn't tell me where we were going, so I decided to just go with casual sexy. As soon as 9 hit I heard Eric beep his horn, I walked out side and saw Dre and Michel'le sitting in the back seat. "What the hell"!? I think to myself. I get in the front seat and feel Dre staring at the back of my head. "Ight let's go." Eazy says pulling off.

The Conflict

Eazy took us to this restaurant called 'el pollo loco', which was cool. "Order anything you want baby." He says winking at me. Eric's demeanor is so sexy, the way looks at or just touches me gently, the way he flirts not too pushy, but bold.

Dre: "Amina right"? Dre asked. "So where you from?" He says before gulping down a bottle of old English.

Michel'le: Dre put that dow-.

He gave her a look that immediately made her stop talking.

Amina: Compton. I say clearing my throat.

Dre: hmmm...funny..you do look kinda familiar. He says before taking a bite of his food.

Eazy: Dre stop, and shut the fuck up; as a matter of the got damn fact tend to yo' female.

Dre: eazy, I'm just saying doesn't the bitch look fuckin' familiar damn, and don't worry about mine.

Michele threw her napkin on her plate and walked out.

"Take her home man" eazy said putting his fork down. "Nigga you know why I can't take her home man, you fucked up my BMW"! He chuckled. "BMW"? I thought to myself. That's the same car I saw that night....could dre be the-. "Amina I'm sorry for tonight" eazy said snapping me out if my thoughts. "Do you mind if we do this again tomorrow....alone?" he added. "Yeah sure...I gotta use the restroom". I say slightly staring at dre. I walk into the restroom, pull out the card detective Michaelson gave me the night of the incident and dial the number on it.

Amina: hello, detective Michaelson?

Michaelson: yes, who am I speaking with.

Amina: umm hi, this is Amina..

Michaelson: Hey, you got something for me?

Amina: yes, uhhh you remember when I told you the person that attacked me had a BMW?

Michaelson: yes but-.

Amina: I've been hanging with the members of NWA and....Dre has a BMW, and he's been threatening me and hinting towards being the attacker.

Michaelson: Did hee admit it?

Amina: No, but I know he-.

Michaelson: I'm sorry, but that's not enough evidence.

Amina: But I just know it was-.

Michaelson: Amina, we have no proof, unless you can prove everything you're saying than we can't put him away, we will get sued if we put an innocent man away! He finished.

"Okay fine"! I say hanging up the phone, I walked out if the restroom and saw eazy standing in front of our table with two food packed boxes in his hands. "Dre and michel'le in the car, you ready to go"? He asked. "Yeah". I say as we walked out if the restaurant. The tension in the car ride back to my house was so thick, you could cut it with a knife; the man that tried to rape me is sitting right behind me...

What's should I do.....what can I do. Should I tell Eric his homeboy tried to do this...would Eric even believe such a thing...I don't know...