Double Crossed Part 2

(Explicit content)

I just sat there in disbelief as tears slid down my face. "Ight let's go" eric said approaching me. "What no please"! I scream as he grabs me and Michaelson helps him drag me up stairs. "Noo!! Nooo oh god please help me"!!! I scream.

Eric picked me up and put me over his shoulder as he walked me up the rest of the stairs. I kicked and screamed but to avail, he walked into to some room and threw me on the bed; I laid there and cried. He closed the door and locked it with the key on the inside. "Baby why you crying"? he said walking over to the bed.

I looked up and it was a neon sign that read "eazy's playhouse" I quickly leaned up and backed away to the headboard "don't touch me....please"!! He just looked at me. "Baby you know I have to" he says as he dug in his back pocket and pulled out something silver. "Wh-whats that" I say holding on to the bed tightly. He quickly cuffed me to the bed, I was shocked and didn't know how to feel.

"Stop stop stop"!!! I scream as he grabbed my other hand and cuffed it to the bed. I cried in silence as he stood up and grabbed a knife. "Oh no no no no please no"! I cried. He approached me and put the knife close to me. I closed my eyes and heard something ripping, I opened my eyes to see him cutting off my clothes; he threw my ripped shirt on the ground and put the knife down.

"You thought I was gonna hurt you"? He asked almost offended, I say nothing and just look away. "I'm not gonna hurt you" he says looking at me. "Well.....not on purpose" he continued as he bit his bottom lip. He leaned in and started kissing me, I didn't kiss back and he leaned up and gave me a very distinct and stern look showing that he had a short fuse.

He then leaned kissing me again and I still didn't kiss back. "Ight" he said getting up. I watched him as he picked up his black bag. "The things in here.....you might like...but then again you might not" he says winking at me. He unbuttoned his shirt and I closed my eyes trying to ignore what I had been wanting the last few days.

"Open your eyes baby" he said calmy. I opened my eyes and saw that he had nothing on, I tried to avoid looking at his member but it was too late; I saw how anxious he was. He walked over to the bed with the bag in his hand and pulled out a whip. "Don't make me have to use this okay"? He sat it down and got on the bed and opened my legs.

"Eric" I said weak. "Shhhh" he said sliding my panties off and leaning over me. "Daddy gone make u feel real good" he said rubbing the tip on my pearl slowly. "Uhh eric stop" I gasped as he pushed inside me. "Ughh I can't eric please" he kept stroking and stroking. I scooted up cause I couldn't take it, he stopped. "That's one" he said in a serious tone and kept stroking. "Uhh fuck eric" he sped up and my moans filled the room. I also kept scooting up do to the size and he kept count of how many times I did it.

I was wondering why until finally we both came. "Uhhhh shiiit" I say trying to catch my breath. He then got up "7 times right" I looked at him. "You scooted up 7 times right" he picked up the whip. "What are you doing"? I ask nervously. He began to whip me each time a long time after the other. Tears began to fall as I screamed. "Are you gone learn to do what the fuck daddy says"!? He yelled

"Yes"!! I scream. He whipped me again. "You gone stay still and take daddy dick"!? He said as he raised the whip again. "Yesss" I scream. He whipped me the 7th time "yes what". He says camly "yes daddy" I say sniffing and looking away. "That's right". He says putting the whip down, he walked to me; uncuffed me and picked me up. I was so weak I held on to his shoulders and laid on his chest, he straddled me around his waist and pushed inside once more.

My legs wrapped around him too weak to do anything else. "Go head moan for daddy" he knew that I'd been hiding my feelings somehow, I didn't listening to him but moans began to escape my mouth. "Ohh daddy don't stop" I say biting my lips, he has me against the wall an he starts thrusting deeper. "Uhh fuck, where you feel daddy"!? my eyes rolled back as I screamed "in my stomach"!! I scratched his back and within each thrust I was closer and closer and finally came. He put me down and got dressed. "I'll be back" he says leaving the room and locking it with a key. I just laid there...how am I gonna get out of here ??

I am sooooo sorry this took so long and if its not that good, I been trying to deal with testing and all that, but the next will be good. Like n comment 😘😘