Daddy on Tour

2 weekz later•

"Time for your shower". Detective Michaelson says opening the cage door. I get up and walked to him, he picked me up and walked me up the basement stairs up to the bathroom. He put me down and locked the bathroom door. "Do you always gotta watch me" I say with an attitude. "Bitch just take the fuckin shower" he says leaning against the door.

I walked towards the shower but felt nauseous and ran to the toilet, and threw up everything I ate. "Ewwww" I say wiping my mouth, I leaned up, walked to the shower and washed up as fast as possible; the feeling of him watching me just made me feel disgusting. He carried me back down and sat me on the bed in the cage before pulling out his cell phone, he dialed a number and handed the phone to me.

"Hello"? I say confused. "Hey baby". I could tell the voice on the other end of the phone was Eric's. "Hey." I replied.

Eric: "I was just calling cause I missed you and I wanted to check on you, Michaelson been treating you right"?

Amina: "yeah he been coo".

I say ignoring the urge to lie on him. "Alright bye ma'." "Bye." As soon as I hung up detective Michaelson snatched the phone away. "Damn"! I yelled. "Sorry baby girl, I can't get caught up in a accessory to kidnapping shit." "Whatever." I say laying down. "Hey....you wanna ....you know?" He says rubbing my thigh. "Ew no!" I say smacking his hand. "Well fuck you to." He says exiting the cage and locking the door.

Like n comment what you thinks gonna happen next 😊😚