Trouble at School!

The weekend had just passed. I've already missed the weekend! But now it's time to get back to school. Apparently, I dozed off at the first 3 lessons. I only took a few notes that I thought were actually going to be useful.

It's the first break and everyone's rushing to the canteen. Suddenly, we felt the ground violently shake. A huge, mole-like monster came out of the ground. It flipped all the tables and chairs away and frightened the students and the staff. I myself am very scared, but it figures that nothing would happen if all I do is run away. I decided to grab the nearest tool I can use, a broom near the girls' toilet. I jumped over the flipped tables and chairs and hit the monster in the eye. It caught the monster off-guard and it returned back to its hole.

I went to tell everyone that the canteen is safe. They asked who got rid of the monster. I casually said it was me, because it was. They cheered loudly.
"Wow, the new student got rid of the monster?!"
"How can a girl fight a monster that big?!"
"Hooray, the monster is gone!"
I feel kind of flattered. And then, Ameten showed up.

"You did great fighting the monster. You made use of whatever tools are around you."
"How did YOU know I was fighting using a broom?!"
"I didn't ran away with the others. I was right behind you. I know you can't see me."
"I really didn't see anyone or anything! How?"
"I'll tell you all about it some time later."