Free Voucher

It's Friday! The last day of school...for the week. I can't wait for the weekend! I get to relax all day, slack off and not actually get scolded! But studies are a priority. Always.

- Skip to first break -
Aww, my mom didn't make me anything. She only gave my some money. I decided to buy bread. It was pretty good, and cheap too. As I was eating, I BIT my tongue. Ouch! It hurts...so much. And that was because of a student running up to me and calling out my name.

"Luna! Luna!!"
"Gosh, I'm eating! Try not to surprise me. I bit my tongue, ya know?"
"I'm so sorry! I just wanted to ask for your help....That is, if you don't mind."
"Not at all! Whaddya want?"
"I actually just needed to borrow a pencil and an eraser...For the whole day, if possible..."
"That's it? You could've asked me while I wasn't chewing, though!"

- Skip to dismissal time -
I was walking down the hallway with Rina. And then again, the same girl I met at recess called me.
"Luna!!"
"What?"
"Here's your pencil and eraser. Thank you so much! You saved my life from my otherwise impending doom!"
"Ok then, you're welcome?"
"I really think I need to give you something in return! Here, take this."
She handed me what seems to be a voucher of some sort.
"What kind of voucher is this??"
"This is a voucher for a free meal at the Cat Café. I work there, so I won't get in trouble for giving you this. How about you come tomorrow?"
"Sure...Not like I have anything to do tomorrow, anyways."
"Great! We can chat there. By the way, my name is Mei. I'm from grade 9. See you!"
Well, a free voucher's not bad at all.